Thank you! Your email has been sent.Go Back to Listing
Rated 3 out of 5?by 1 reviewer.
Rated 3 out of 5?by UnhappyCamper Not worth the cost The management staff is nice and the maintenance people are great. The problem is that the apartments are not worth the rent that is charged. If I knew then what I know now, I would never have moved in here. Now I am moving out for something more worth the cost. October 17, 2013
Property OverviewVOTED BEST IN AREA! Rents Starting at $649! Offering the largest 1, 2, and 3 bedroom apartments in Lake Orion with + a low security deposit of $350! Enjoy the best of Orion Cove Apartments, with surroundings of Buckhorn Lake and the shores of Lake Orion, while being just minutes away from the Palace of Auburn Hills, Pine Knob and the Great Lakes Crossing. Residents enjoy such amenities as a sparkling community pool, playground and clubhouse.
Sorry, we had trouble getting that information. Please try again.
Name Rent Deposit Beds Baths Sq. Ft.
- Air Conditioning
- Furnished Available
- High Speed Internet Available
- Package Receiving
- Wheelchair Access
- On-Site Management
- On-Site Maintenance
- Controlled Access
- 6 Months
- 12 Months
- Cats Allowed
- All pets must be spayed/neutered
- Cats must be declawed
$20 per month per pet. $250 non-refundable deposit .All pets must be spayed or neutered. Cats must be declawed.
Pet Questions? Call Toll Free: (800) 509-2296
- Parking Lot
Additional Parking Information
- Number of Free Parking Spaces: 1
- Number of Paid Parking Spaces: 1
- Parking Space Fee: $20.00
- Northern Oakland County
- Distance to Dry Cleaning: Within Walking Distance
- Distance to Laundromat: On-site
- Highway: I-75 - 5 To 15 Minute Drive
- Park: Children's
- Elementary School: Pine Tree
- Junior High School: Scripps
- High School: Lake Orion
- BuildingType: Apt. Community
- Number of Floors: 3
- Number of Units: 241
- Housing Type: Short Term Lease, Furnished
- Weekdays: 09:00 AM - 06:00 PM
- Saturday: 10:00 AM - 04:00 PM
- Sunday: Closed