Thank you! Your email has been sent.Go Back to Listing
Rated 3 out of 5?by 2 reviewers.
Rated 1 out of 5?by sushma Bad experience with management Hi, chatham hills apartement was good when adam was managing the community, From past 1 yrs the admistrative staff has changed and are very rude and not helpful. Most of my friends are living in chatham and everyone has bad experience with the staff at office. Now everyone is thinking to get out of that community. Please do not choose this place. I was in chatam hills for 8 yrs but recently moved out of it because of the staff at the office and the way they are changing the rules. January 6, 2014
Rated 5 out of 5?by Nikki I love this place. My aunt lived here for 3 years before she passed..everyone was so nice the community and school system is good. The only downside is to get in tgere is a waiting list. .so if u are moving for example in april I would apply in January. .especially if you are trying to get a 2 bedroom with den. July 28, 2013
Property OverviewChatham Hills is located in the prestigious suburb of Farmington and provides a modern apartment residence attuned to today's gracious living. Our property is surrounded by scenic landscaping with bridges, a creek and numerous trees. For your recreational enjoyment we feature an indoor pool, sauna, and a lovely picnic area. Come see the beautiful difference in leisure living at Chatham Hills.Call for deposit and rent specials!
Sorry, we had trouble getting that information. Please try again.
Name Rent Deposit Beds Baths Sq. Ft.
- Air Conditioning
- Furnished Available
- High Speed Internet Available
- Storage Space(s)
- Package Receiving
- Volleyball Court(s)
- On-Site Management
- On-Site Maintenance
- 6 Months
- 12 Months
- Cats Allowed
- Small Dogs Allowed
- All pets must be spayed/neutered
- Cats must be declawed
$200 fee. $25 monthly per pet. Two cat or one dog limit. 35 pound weight limit.
Pet Questions? Call Toll Free: (248) 579-0623
- Parking Garage
- Assigned Parking
- Parking Lot
Additional Parking Information
- Motorcycles allowed with restrictions.
- Number of Free Parking Spaces: 8
- Number of Paid Parking Spaces: 1
- Farmington Area
- Distance to Dry Cleaning: Within Walking Distance
- Distance to Laundromat: On-site
- Bus: Smart - Within Walking Distance
- Highway: I-275, I-696, Rte. 5 - Less Than 5 Minute Drive
- Elementary School: Longacre
- Junior High School: Powers
- High School: Farmington
- BuildingType: Apt. Community
- Number of Floors: 2
- Number of Units: 384
- Housing Type: Furnished
- Weekdays: 09:00 AM - 06:00 PM, Except Mon: 9:00 AM - 7:00 PM
- Saturday: 10:00 AM - 04:00 PM
- Sunday: 11:00 AM - 04:00 PM