Thank you! Your email has been sent.Go Back to Listing
Rated 4 out of 5?by 1 reviewer.
Rated 4 out of 5?by Go Eddies. Not bad at all... These aren't bad at all. Wish there was more storage but there are storage units very close by. Lived there years ago and hope to move back soon. Most units have a W/D hookup but for those that don't there is a laundry mat close by. Neighborhood is safe. Schools are great and that is why we are here. Edwardsburg is a nice little town. June 28, 2013
Property OverviewLocated in the heart of Edwardsburg Michigan, Village Heights Apartments is a peaceful getaway, just far enough away from the stress and noise of the city yet close enough to major highways for a quick and effortless commute to work. In this cozy, quiet village you'll be close to everything you need. Stores and restaurants are just around the corner, and you're only minutes away from countless retail opportunities in South Bend and Mishawaka. Living in Village Heights, you'll be very close to some of the greatest educational institutions in the state and country. The Edwardsburg Public School district has repeatedly received recognition for excellence, and you'll be just minutes away from Southwestern Michigan College and the University of Notre Dame. Our apartments have all the amenities you would expect in a luxury apartment, and much more. All apartments have private entries, balconies or patios, breakfast bars, central air conditioning, and vertical blinds.
Sorry, we had trouble getting that information. Please try again.
Name Rent Deposit Beds Baths Sq. Ft.
- Air Conditioning
- Washer / Dryer
- Unfurnished Available
- High Speed Internet Available
- Package Receiving
- Wheelchair Access
- Basketball Court(s)
- On-Site Management
- On-Site Maintenance
- 6 Months
- 9 Months
- 12 Months
- 14 Months
- 18 Months
- 24 Months
- Cats Allowed
- Small Dogs Allowed
- Large Dogs Allowed
- Pets Negotiable
- All pets must be spayed/neutered
- Cats must be declawed
$300 deposit. Breed restrictions apply.
Pet Questions? Call Toll Free: (269) 841-5037
- Parking Lot
- Kalamazoo County
- Distance to Dry Cleaning: Within Walking Distance
- Distance to Laundromat: On-site
- Train: South Shore - More Than 5 Minute Drive
- Highway: Hwy 12. Rt. 62 - Less Than 5 Minute Drive
- Elementary School: Edwardsburg Community
- Junior High School: Edwardsburg Community
- High School: Edwardsburg Community
- BuildingType: Apt. Community
- Number of Floors: 2
- Number of Units: 71
- Housing Type: Short Term Lease, Unfurnished
- Weekdays: 09:00 AM - 12:30 PM, Mon. 9:00-12:30, Tues. 2:30-6:00, Thurs. 1:00-6:00, Closed Weds and Fri.
- Saturday: Closed
- Sunday: Closed
Property and Management Company
- Bradley Residential Management