Thank you! Your email has been sent.Go Back to Listing
Rated 5 out of 5?by 1 reviewer.
Rated 5 out of 5?by elle Feels Like Home! Clean & Close to Everything Great Place to live. Love the new look of the clubhouse. Computers for use in the business center with free Wi-Fi. They have a lot to choose from, we chose the newly renovated kitchen and bath, loved the more modern look. Lots of open land to walk the dog! August 24, 2013
Property OverviewWelcome to Castle Pointe. Discover a home filled with the quality, comfort, convenience, and luxury you desire. Your new lifestyle will be enhanced by an exceptional amenity package as well as professional management and maintenance teams dedicated to providing you with the highest level of Sterling Service. The future of our community is you. Our commitment is to exceed your expectations each and every day. Please contact our community, schedule a tour and imagine yourself calling Castle Pointe "HOME."
Sorry, we had trouble getting that information. Please try again.
Name Rent Deposit Beds Baths Sq. Ft.
- Air Conditioning
- Unfurnished Available
- High Speed Internet Available
- Storage Space(s)
- Residents Lounge
- Business Center
- Package Receiving
- Free Weights
- Volleyball Court(s)
- Basketball Court(s)
- Tennis Court(s)
- Fitness Center: Free
- 12 Months
- Cats Allowed
- Small Dogs Allowed
- Large Dogs Allowed
No weight limit! $200 one time pet fee, $20 a month per pet, 2 pets per apartment maximum.
Pet Questions? Call Toll Free: (866) 374-4854
- Parking Lot
Additional Parking Information
- Phase I apartments include covered carport parking space with rent. Phase II apartments have ample uncovered free parking.
- Ingham County
- Distance to Dry Cleaning: Less Than 5 Minute Drive
- Distance to Laundromat: On-site
- Train: Amtrac - More Than 5 Minute Drive
- Bus: CATA - Within Walking Distance
- Highway: SR 127 - Less Than 5 Minute Drive
- Park: Lake Lansing Park
- Elementary School: William Donely Elementary School
- Junior High School: MacDonald Middle School
- High School: East Lansing High School
- BuildingType: Apt. Community
- Number of Floors: 3
- Number of Units: 468
- Housing Type: Unfurnished
- Weekdays: 09:00 AM - 06:00 PM, Except 60614
- Saturday: 10:00 AM - 05:00 PM
- Sunday: Closed