Thank you! Your email has been sent.Go Back to Listing
Rated 4 out of 5?by 1 reviewer.
Rated 4 out of 5?by John Great community with great service I have lived at Franklin Palmer for over 5 years now and this has to be one of the most friendly, quiet, clean, organized and well maintained apartment complex I have lived at. Whenever you need something fixed the maintenance is there that day. I recommend this place to anyone looking for an apartment. December 14, 2012
Property OverviewFranklin Palmer Estates is a cozy community quietly tucked away in a friendly neighborhood. We are conveniently located near I-275, shopping,and dining. Our property features include a swimming pool, laundry facilities in each building, and free heat and water. We are also a pet friendly community that welcomes cats.
Sorry, we had trouble getting that information. Please try again.
Name Rent Deposit Beds Baths Sq. Ft.
- Air Conditioning
- Unfurnished Available
- High Speed Internet Available
- Storage Space(s)
- Package Receiving
- On-Site Management
- On-Site Maintenance
- 6 Months
- 12 Months
- Cats Allowed
- All pets must be spayed/neutered
- Cats must be declawed
$250 pet fee. $25 per month per pet. There is a limit of two cats per apartment.
Pet Questions? Call Toll Free: (866) 733-1634
- Parking Lot
Additional Parking Information
- Open Parking
- Number of Free Parking Spaces: 2
- Number of Paid Parking Spaces: 2
- West Wayne / Canton Area
- Distance to Dry Cleaning: Less Than 5 Minute Drive
- Distance to Laundromat: On-site
- Train: Dearborn/Amtrak - More Than 5 Minute Drive
- Bus: SEMTA - Less Than 5 Minute Drive
- Highway: I-275 - Less Than 5 Minute Drive
- Elementary School: Bentley
- Junior High School: Discovery
- High School: Plymouth/Salem
- BuildingType: Apt. Community
- Number of Floors: 2
- Number of Units: 121
- Housing Type: Unfurnished
- Weekdays: 09:00 AM - 05:00 PM, Except Lunch 1 -2 p.m.
- Saturday: Closed
- Sunday: Closed
Property and Management Company
- Princeton Management