Thank you! Your email has been sent.Go Back to Listing
Rated 5 out of 5?by 1 reviewer.
Rated 5 out of 5?by xyz perfect apartments.. I loved this apartments.. best in the town and so cheap as well, very good maintenance and management. Manger and office staff is very helpful and kind. most of the time maintenance is almost done on the same day of complain. or very next day. apartment facility and features are good. Only 2 thing for this apartment. one is balcony,, there are a wooded area behind all apartments balcony. so in summer can't open it because of bugs. so we hardly could use the balcony. and apartment doesn't have any kids area to play. so for the parents it's a harder for kids to have any walking activities. I has 2 little kids so I face this problem with play area and balcony,, other wise it is perfect apartments to leave in . I have to move so i'll leave this apartment othe wise I can't ever leave this apartments. February 22, 2013
Property OverviewGlenn Valley is set amidst preserved marshlands and features affordable luxury living with a full-size washer and dryer, walk-in closets, third-floor cathedral ceilings, private storage and the gas for heating, cooking and hot water is included! We're conveniently located exactly one mile south of I-94 off Capital Avenue. Stop by for a personal tour. We'd love to show you around.
Sorry, we had trouble getting that information. Please try again.
Name Rent Deposit Beds Baths Sq. Ft.
- Air Conditioning
- Washer / Dryer
- Unfurnished Available
- High Speed Internet Available
- Storage Space(s)
- Package Receiving
- Wheelchair Access
- On-Site Management
- On-Site Maintenance
- 6 Months
- 12 Months
- Cats Allowed
- All pets must be spayed/neutered
Up to two cats allowed per apt. in certain buildings only. Restrictions apply.
Pet Questions? Call Toll Free: (866) 398-3083
- Assigned Parking
- Parking Lot
Additional Parking Information
- Assigned carports available.
- Parking Space Fee: $22.00
- Calhoun County
- Distance to Dry Cleaning: Less Than 5 Minute Drive
- Train: Amtrak - More Than 5 Minute Drive
- Bus: Battle Creek Transit - Within Walking Distance
- Highway: I-94 - Less Than 5 Minute Drive
- Elementary School: Minges Creek
- Junior High School: Lakeview
- High School: Lakeview
- BuildingType: Apt. Community
- Number of Floors: 3
- Number of Units: 342
- Housing Type: Short Term Lease, Unfurnished
- Weekdays: 09:00 AM - 06:00 PM
- Saturday: 10:00 AM - 04:00 PM
- Sunday: By Appointment