Thank you! Your email has been sent.Go Back to Listing
Rated 4 out of 5?by 1 reviewer.
Rated 4 out of 5?by Annie29 Very ni e Nice neat and friendly nice neighborhood Quiet and cheap price November 8, 2012
Property OverviewThe Bristol Communities' apartments are scattered throughout 16 buildings in Fall River and New Bedford, MA. The buildings were built in the 1900's and renovated in 2001 offering residents affordable housing in communities conveniently located near public transportation, major highways and shopping. The apartments are conveniently located near public transportation and major routes such as I-95 and Route 24, with easy access to Rhode Island. The Bristol Communities are also close to beaches, parks, ponds and great shopping areas. Come see your new home at The Bristol Communities today.
Sorry, we had trouble getting that information. Please try again.
Name Rent Deposit Beds Baths Sq. Ft.
- Air Conditioning
- Washer / Dryer
- Unfurnished Available
- High Speed Internet Available
- Vintage Building
- On-Site Management
- On-Site Maintenance
Income restrictions apply to some or all residents. Contact the community for more information.
Several buildings are pet friendly.
Pet Questions? Call Toll Free: (888) 858-6693
- Street Parking
Additional Parking Information
- Off-street parking available at several buildings on a first-come first-served basis.
- New Bedford
- Distance to Dry Cleaning: Less Than 5 Minute Drive
- Distance to Laundromat: On-site
- Bus: City Bus Service - Within Walking Distance
- Highway: I-195 - Less Than 5 Minute Drive
- BuildingType: Walk Up,Apt. Community
- Number of Floors: 3
- Number of Units: 58
- Housing Type: Unfurnished
- Weekdays: 08:30 AM - 04:30 PM
- Saturday: Closed
- Sunday: Closed