Thank you! Your email has been sent.Go Back to Listing
Rated 4 out of 5?by 1 reviewer.
Rated 4 out of 5?by GeoA Nice Place I liked what I saw on my visit to this facility, it is clean, quiet and professionally managed. I enjoyed my interactions with the staff and look forward to doing business here someday. August 7, 2013
Property OverviewOur commitment to our residents and providing attentive exceptional service is not just our philosophy, for us, it is a 24 hour a day job. We do it right, and we do it right now. Conveniently located, wander through the charming shops of downtown Ipswich, spend your afternoon on the beach, hop on the nearby train or take the quick 35 minute drive into Boston. We also provide ample off-street parking, exercise facilities, free storage and a relaxing library area. We feature a no pets and no smoking policy. Live near the beach and still be 4 minutes from Route 1, or be on Route 128, I-95 in 10 minutes! Bayside Apartments is 0.5 mile from the Commuter Rail!
Sorry, we had trouble getting that information. Please try again.
Name Rent Deposit Beds Baths Sq. Ft.
- Air Conditioning
- Unfurnished Available
- High Speed Internet Available
- Storage Space(s)
- Residents Lounge
- Package Receiving
- Free Weights
- Fitness Center: Free
- On-Site Management
- On-Site Maintenance
- Controlled Access
- 12 Months
We have a No Pet Policy
Pet Questions? Call Toll Free: (978) 653-4796
- Street Parking
- Parking Lot
Additional Parking Information
- Ample off-street parking. Private lot with no fees.
- Distance to Dry Cleaning: Within Walking Distance
- Distance to Laundromat: On-site
- Train: MBTA - Within Walking Distance
- Bus: MBTA - Within Walking Distance
- Highway: Rt. 1 - Less Than 5 Minute Drive
- Park: Cranes Beach
- High School: Ipswich
- BuildingType: Apt. Community
- Number of Floors: 3
- Number of Units: 100
- Housing Type: Unfurnished
- Weekdays: 08:00 AM - 05:00 PM, Except Please call to schedule appointment.
- Saturday: 08:00 AM - 05:00 PM
- Sunday: 08:00 AM - 05:00 PM