Thank you! Your email has been sent.Go Back to Listing
Property OverviewKendall Crossing is a small residential property with big design features. Close to great restaurants, shopping, a first class movie theater and the Charles River. Only minutes to downtown Boston and Harvard Square on the subway and convenient to major highways. Our apartments offer ample closets, floor to ceiling windows, gas ranges, washer/dryer, cable and high-speed Internet connections. Heat and central air is resident controlled and included in the rent. We are professionally managed by HallKeen Management. Come visit us today!
Sorry, we had trouble getting that information. Please try again.
Name Rent Deposit Beds Baths Sq. Ft.
- Air Conditioning
- Washer / Dryer
- Furnished Available
- High Speed Internet Available
- Residents Lounge
- Package Receiving
- Wheelchair Access
- On-Site Management
- On-Site Maintenance
- Controlled Access
- 12 Months
No pets allowed.
Pet Questions? Call Toll Free: (617) 401-7638
- Parking Garage
Additional Parking Information
- Underground parking with direct elevator access to building.
- Number of Paid Parking Spaces: 8
- Parking Space Fee: $225.00
- Distance to Dry Cleaning: Within Walking Distance
- Distance to Laundromat: On-site
- Train: MBTA Redline - Within Walking Distance
- Bus: MBTA - Within Walking Distance
- Highway: I-93 - Less Than 5 Minute Drive
- Park: Costa Lopez Taylor Park
- Elementary School: Robert F. Kennedy Elementary School
- Junior High School: Robert F. Kennedy Middle School
- High School: Cambridge Rindge High School
- BuildingType: Apt. Community, Low-rise (5-10)
- Number of Floors: 7
- Number of Units: 37
- Housing Type: Furnished
- Weekdays: By Appointment
- Saturday: By Appointment
- Sunday: By Appointment