Thank you! Your email has been sent.Go Back to Listing
Property OverviewWaverly Apartments in Brighton, Massachusetts 02135, offer light filled living spaces just minutes from downtown Boston and Harvard Square. We are in the process of transitioning to a smoke free community. Updated interiors feature ceramic tile kitchens and baths and plenty of storage space, plus stackable washer/dryer in select homes. Our smoke free pet friendly community is set in a residential neighborhood near a new park and playground, grocery store and the Charles River trails. We provide on site recycling, too. Call or visit our website to learn more and schedule a tour.
- Washer / Dryer
- Unfurnished Available
- Price range is based on flexible lease length and specific move-in date.
- All utilities included
- Gas cooking
- Air conditioning sleeves
- In-house washer and dryer for select units
- Cats Allowed
- Small Dogs Allowed
- Large Dogs Allowed
Our pet-friendly apartments welcome most breeds of dogs. However, because certain dogs do not thrive in a community environment, we cannot accommodate the following breeds, dogs resembling these breeds, or mixes of these breeds: Akita, American Staffordshire Terrier, Bull Terrier, Chow, Doberman, German Shepherd, Husky, Pit Bull, Presa Canario, Rottweiler and Wolf Hybrid. We accept pets up to 75 lbs. Cats must remain indoors.
Pet Questions? Call Toll Free: (857) 559-6161
- Street Parking
- Assigned Parking
- All on-site parking is assigned and uncovered. Offsite and street parking is available for residents and guests on a first-come, first-served basis.
- Parking Space Fee: $99.00
- BuildingType: Apartment
- Number of Floors: 3
- Number of Units: 103
- Housing Type: Unfurnished
- Weekdays: Mon: 10:00 AM-5:00 PM, Tue: 10:00 AM-5:00 PM, Wed: 10:00 AM-5:00 PM, Thu: 11:00 AM-6:00 PM, Fri: 10:00 AM-5:00 PM
- Saturday: 10:00 AM-5:00 PM
- Sunday: Closed
Property and Management Company
- OP Property Management, LLC