Thank you! Your email has been sent.Go Back to Listing
Rated 1 out of 5?by 1 reviewer.
Rated 1 out of 5?by furiousdevil Absolutely Terrible! Terrible apartments! Would not recommend to my worst enemy. The staff are unprofessional and rude after you move in. Very professional before you move you sign the lease but rude after they have your signature. There's no soundproofing between the units so you can hear your neighbor on the toilet, very disgusting. If I were you, I'd avoid this place like the plague. In a nutshell this place is, terrible, disgusting, no soundproofing, unprofessional staff, no storage room, old and dated. July 24, 2013
Property OverviewSt. Mary's Landing is Southern Maryland's finest apartment community, providing easy access to fishing, sailing, or just relaxing by the Bay. We are located only 1 mile from Patuxent River Naval Air Station, various shopping centers and restaurants. Whether you are looking for privacy, recreation, or just a little of both, you and your family will find the perfect home at St. Mary's Landing. (Wicomico Floorplan) 2BR 1 Bath-$150 off October rent if leased within 48 hours of visit and move in by 9/15.
Sorry, we had trouble getting that information. Please try again.
Name Rent Deposit Beds Baths Sq. Ft.
- Air Conditioning
- Washer / Dryer
- Furnished Available
- High Speed Internet Available
- Storage Space(s)
- Residents Lounge
- Business Center
- Package Receiving
- Wheelchair Access
- Volleyball Court(s)
- Fitness Center: Free
- On-Site Management
- On-Site Maintenance
- 3 Months
- 12 Months
- Dog Park
- Cats Allowed
- Small Dogs Allowed
- Large Dogs Allowed
$25/month per pet, rent. Max pets 2. Weight restriction is 75 pound. Breed restrictions apply.
Pet Questions? Call Toll Free: (866) 592-3219
- Street Parking
Additional Parking Information
- Open parking. No Decals.
- Lexington Park
- Distance to Dry Cleaning: Less Than 5 Minute Drive
- Distance to Laundromat: On-site
- Train: Metro - More Than 5 Minute Drive
- Bus: St. Mary's Transit System - Within Walking Distance
- Highway: Rt. 235 - Less Than 5 Minute Drive
- Park: Chancellor's Run Regional
- Elementary School: Lexington Park
- Junior High School: Spring Ridge
- High School: Great Mills
- BuildingType: Apt. Community, Town House
- Number of Floors: 3
- Number of Units: 358
- Housing Type: Short Term Lease, Furnished, Condo/Townhome/Duplex, Corporate Housing
- Weekdays: 09:00 AM - 06:00 PM
- Saturday: 10:00 AM - 04:00 PM
- Sunday: 01:00 PM - 05:00 PM
Property and Management Company
- Southstar Management Company