Thank you! Your email has been sent.Go Back to Listing
Rated 1.5 out of 5?by 2 reviewers.
Rated 1 out of 5?by alpha327 DO NOT LIVE HERE Just dont live here plain and simple....save your time and money. February 14, 2014
Rated 2 out of 5?by tenant123 UNSATISFIED! This apartment complex is cheap on rent, and isn't too bad looking inside the apartments. With that being said, pretty much everything else is less than impressive about this complex. The maintenance staff is rude. They came in my apartment without knocking on the front door when I was about to change clothes. There is always a ton of noise at night because the neighbors across the street are constantly fighting or having parties. The laundry facility is horrible. None of my clothes ever got clean, and when you're paying $1.50 per wash and per dry, I expect a lot better quality of machines. If all you want is a cheap place to live for a short amount of time, and you don't mind when maintenance never comes to fix anything until you call them multiple times, this is your best bet. January 9, 2013
Property OverviewWillow Creek Apartments was created for those who know what they want out of life! Our waterscaped community is located in a quiet residential neighborhood. We provide elegant homes of distinction with personalized service. With our central location, you are just minutes from fine dining, shopping and recreation. With features such as a playground and a sparkling swimming pool, you'll be living the good life at Willow Creek Apartments.
Sorry, we had trouble getting that information. Please try again.
Name Rent Deposit Beds Baths Sq. Ft.
- Air Conditioning
- Unfurnished Available
- Package Receiving
- On-Site Management
- On-Site Maintenance
- 6 Months
- 12 Months
- Cats Allowed
- Small Dogs Allowed
$200 pet deposit and $15 monthly pet rent. 25 lbs. & under, must be at least 1 yr. old. We only allow one (1) pet per apartment either dog or cat.
Pet Questions? Call Toll Free: (866) 520-0578
- Parking Garage
- Parking Lot
Additional Parking Information
- Free parking near or in front of property. Garages are located on the west end of the property and are $65 per month.
- Number of Free Parking Spaces: 2
- Wichita & Vicinity
- Distance to Dry Cleaning: Less Than 5 Minute Drive
- Distance to Laundromat: On-site
- Train: Newton - More Than 5 Minute Drive
- Bus: Wichita Transit - Within Walking Distance
- Highway: K-96 - Less Than 5 Minute Drive
- Elementary School: Gammon Elementary School
- Junior High School: Coleman Middle School
- High School: Height High School
- BuildingType: Apt. Community
- Number of Floors: 2
- Number of Units: 138
- Housing Type: Unfurnished
- Weekdays: 09:00 AM - 06:00 PM
- Saturday: 09:00 AM - 05:00 PM
- Sunday: 10:00 AM - 05:00 PM
Property and Management Company
- The Peterson Companies