Thank you! Your email has been sent.Go Back to Listing
Rated 5 out of 5?by 2 reviewers.
Rated 5 out of 5?by Movesalot4444 Good place to live I lived at this apartment complex in 2012 for the entire year, for the most part I enjoyed my experience. 1. It is secluded in the back of the property so no road noise and is located right by I-35 and I-235 for easy access. 2. The staff is very nice and down right good people, if you have problems the staff is there for you when you need them. 3. The only issue I had is with the Canadian Geese, they love them from a beauty point of view however they are loud, obnoxious and leave their droppings everywhere including the paint on your car this is not good. Still I would recommend the apartment complex. January 12, 2014
Rated 5 out of 5?by Amadd Beautiful and Relaxing ...I love it I love the floor plan. The location and the staff. The view is amazing and has a resort type feeling. Comfort and Relaxation are exactly what we all thrive for and these apartments have it all. November 27, 2013
Property OverviewSituated on the area's most beautiful lake, Southlake Village Apartment are Wichita's premier Lakeside Resort Community. Offering spacious floor plans and more amenities than any other community in town, Southlake Village Apartments are truly a place you can call home.
Sorry, we had trouble getting that information. Please try again.
Name Rent Deposit Beds Baths Sq. Ft.
- Air Conditioning
- Unfurnished Available
- Storage Space(s)
- Package Receiving
- Free Weights
- Volleyball Court(s)
- Basketball Court(s)
- Tennis Court(s)
- Fitness Center: Free
- On-Site Management
- On-Site Maintenance
- 6 Months
- 12 Months
- Cats Allowed
- Small Dogs Allowed
No kittens or puppies. No dogs over 25 pounds. $150 deposit each pet; two pet limit. $10 per month for each pet.
Pet Questions? Call Toll Free: (866) 249-1127
- Parking Lot
Additional Parking Information
- Parking fee is monthly. 1st come, 1st serve free parking.
- Parking Space Fee: $20.00
- Wichita & Vicinity
- Distance to Dry Cleaning: Less Than 5 Minute Drive
- Distance to Laundromat: On-site
- Train: Jeremy Davis (Work)
- Bus: Jeremy Davis (Work) - Within Walking Distance
- Highway: HWY 235, I-35, HWY 135 - Less Than 5 Minute Drive
- Park: Watson Park
- Elementary School: Cessna Elementary School
- Junior High School: Truesdell Middle School
- High School: South High School
- BuildingType: Apt. Community
- Number of Floors: 3
- Number of Units: 288
- Housing Type: Unfurnished
- Weekdays: 09:30 AM - 05:00 PM
- Saturday: 10:00 AM - 05:00 PM
- Sunday: 01:00 PM - 05:00 PM
Property and Management Company
- Southlake Village Apartments