Thank you! Your email has been sent.Go Back to Listing
Rated 4 out of 5?by 1 reviewer.
Rated 4 out of 5?by Jeans Good for the money in this location. If you want to be in south Johnson county, this is your cheapest option, other than a couple of really old places. We've been here for 1.5 yrs, and are leaving to move out of state. When we signed on, there was a different manager and better office staff. M:ke is the only remaining person in the office that genuinely seems to care. The maintenance staff used to immediately fix problems, now they show if your lucky. We've lived in 2 different buildings in the complex, and if you want a quieter area, live in the back of the complex. A lot of families, and relatively quiet. Construction is cheap, so now that we have someone above us, the place rattles and it sounds like stomping every time they walk. Pick a top floor apt! Tenants are required to thoroughly clean before they move out (itemized charge list is handed out), but both of our apartments needed cleaning when we moved in. All in all, compared to the many places I've lived over the years, this still gets a 4/5, since it's a good amount of space/storage for the money, great location, and relatively quiet. September 1, 2013
Property OverviewEnjoy luxury living in a peaceful, beautifully landscaped setting located in prestigious Johnson County. Our picturesque, meticulously planned community is just moments from south Overland Park's finest shopping, entertainment, dining and recreation. All of Lexington Farms Apartments feature full size washer/dryers, 9ft ceilings, crown molding and two tone paint. Ask about our Preferred Employer Discount with Cerner, Sprint, Ericsson, Garmin, Black & Veatch, Burns & McDonnell, & City of Overland Park! Welcome home to Lexington Farms Apartments!
Sorry, we had trouble getting that information. Please try again.
Name Rent Deposit Beds Baths Sq. Ft.
- Washer / Dryer
- Furnished Available
- High Speed Internet Available
- Business Center
- Package Receiving
- Wheelchair Access
- Volleyball Court(s)
- Tennis Court(s)
- Fitness Center: Free
- On-Site Management
- On-Site Maintenance
- AAA Rated Blue Valley School District
- 24 Hour State of the Art Fitness Center
- high-speed internet access
- three lane lap pool
- wellness center
- emergency maintenance
- Cats Allowed
- Small Dogs Allowed
Maximum of two pets per unit. Maximum of 75lbs. combined weight. Breed restrictions apply. $25 monthly rent per pet. $100 deposit. $200 fee per pet.
Pet Questions? Call Toll Free: (888) 586-4476
- Parking Garage
- Parking Lot
Additional Parking Information
- $40 for carport and $85 for a garage space.
- Number of Free Parking Spaces: 8
- Number of Paid Parking Spaces: 8
- Parking Space Fee: $40.00 - $65.00
- Overland Park
- Distance to Dry Cleaning: Within Walking Distance
- Highway: Hwy 69 - Less Than 5 Minute Drive
- Park: Blue Valley Recreational Park
- Elementary School: Heartland
- Junior High School: Harmony
- High School: Blue Valley Northwest
- BuildingType: Apt. Community
- Number of Floors: 3
- Number of Units: 404
- Housing Type: Short Term Lease, Furnished
- Weekdays: 09:00 AM - 05:30 PM, Except Wednesday Open at 10:00AM
- Saturday: 10:00 AM - 05:00 PM
- Sunday: 01:00 PM - 05:00 PM