Thank you! Your email has been sent.Go Back to Listing
Rated 4 out of 5?by 2 reviewers.
Rated 4 out of 5?by Happy-2B-Here Satisfied after 13 years! Great place for the money. Well managed. Linda stays on top of things and is great to work with. Moving to another state. Otherwise, I'd be staying at Colonial Gardens. September 26, 2013
Rated 4 out of 5?by Jazzyc26 Pretty Good I've lived at this apartment for almost a year and will be moving soon because they are raising rent 20 bucks. Pretty good place to live overall. Not a lot of noise. Friendly neighbors. I have 2 small kids so that toddler pool that they offer at Colonial Gardens is a plus. Maintenance does a good job at getting things fixed in a timely manner. They won me over with the great move in special but they are overall just not that great of a quality: meaning they need some major upgrading because they are old and outdated and they could offer more amenities besides just a pool. Not enough perks for your bucks once the move in special is over. Gas Electric and Water are paid by tenant in the 2 bedrooms. Great place to live temporarily June 30, 2013
Property OverviewA touch of class, a touch of style you'll find at Colonial Gardens and Cherbourg Apartments. Nestled in a wooded area of one of Johnson County's finest communities, you'll find 30 acres of beautiful trees, winding creeks surrounding the elegance of Southern Architecture. This picturesque group of apartments is designed for gracious living and a dignified atmosphere. All streets within Colonial Gardens and Cherbourg Apartments are private, and traffic noise is reduced to a minimum. Conveniently located, beautifully landscaped and thoughtfully maintained, Colonial Gardens and Cherbourg Apartments have several floorplans to accommodate you needs. Corporate Suites and Duplexes with washer and dryers hook-ups now available. Call for price information and to ask about our corporate apartments.
Sorry, we had trouble getting that information. Please try again.
Name Rent Deposit Beds Baths Sq. Ft.
- Air Conditioning
- Unfurnished Available
- High Speed Internet Available
- Storage Space(s)
- On-Site Management
- On-Site Maintenance
- 3 Bedroom Duplexes with hook-ups
- Cats Allowed
- Small Dogs Allowed
Breed restrictions on dogs, call property for details. Pet Deposit-$100 Non-Refundable Pet Fee-$100 Pet Rent-$15
Pet Questions? Call Toll Free: (888) 831-7821
- Parking Garage
- Parking Lot
Additional Parking Information
- 2 Car Garage with openers available, call for details.
- Number of Free Parking Spaces: 8
- Overland Park
- Distance to Dry Cleaning: Less Than 5 Minute Drive
- Distance to Laundromat: On-site
- Bus: The Jo - Within Walking Distance
- Highway: I-35 - Less Than 5 Minute Drive
- Park: South Lake Park
- Elementary School: Briarwood Elementary School
- Junior High School: Mission Valley Junior High School
- High School: Shawnee Mission East
- BuildingType: Courtyard,Apt. Community,Town House
- Number of Floors: 2
- Number of Units: 414
- Housing Type: Short Term Lease, Unfurnished
- Weekdays: 08:00 AM - 05:30 PM
- Saturday: 10:00 AM - 05:30 PM
- Sunday: 12:00 PM - 05:00 PM
Property and Management Company