Thank you! Your email has been sent.Go Back to Listing
Rated 4.5 out of 5?by 2 reviewers.
Rated 4 out of 5?by Winstma6054 Great established complex! Yes, they have been in town forever! But they seem to be well-maintained. I did not move there, because they did not have washer/dryer hookups. Grounds looked well manicured. Pool was clean, people using it. Great way to live on the golf course! August 1, 2013
Rated 5 out of 5?by Babs Best Place I have ever Lived!! Brookridge Apartments are wonderful. Each one bedroom has two bathrooms, fireplace, balcony, lots of closets. There are trees everywhere, with Indian Creek hike and bike trail right out the door. The swimming pool and grounds are expertly maintained. Maintenance and management are top notch. I would highly recommend these apartments. Since the road dead ends, no quick trips or other businesses, just the apartments and nature. No one paid me to say any of this!!! I just want other people to know how great Brookridge Apartments are! Being close to I-435 and 69 makes it very convenient and I the interstate noise is very minimal. June 7, 2013
Property OverviewWelcome to Brookridge Country Club, a wonderful apartment community with everything you're looking for. Unwind at the swimming pool or take advantage of the sundeck. At Brookridge Country Club, you're close to transportation, shopping, and entertainment. With a wide variety of apartment layouts to choose from, there's a perfect home for you at Brookridge Country Club.
Sorry, we had trouble getting that information. Please try again.
Name Rent Deposit Beds Baths Sq. Ft.
- Air Conditioning
- Unfurnished Available
- Storage Space(s)
- On-Site Management
- On-Site Maintenance
- 12 Months
- Cats Allowed
- Small Dogs Allowed
- Parking Lot
Additional Parking Information
- Keep your car covered in one of our carports. Space is available.
- Number of Free Parking Spaces: 8
- Number of Paid Parking Spaces: 8
- Parking Space Fee: $20.00
- Overland Park
- Distance to Dry Cleaning: Less Than 5 Minute Drive
- Distance to Laundromat: On-site
- Highway: I-435 - Less Than 5 Minute Drive
- Elementary School: Brookridge
- Junior High School: Indian Woods
- High School: Shawnee Mission
- BuildingType: Apt. Community
- Number of Floors: 2
- Number of Units: 68
- Housing Type: Unfurnished
- Weekdays: 09:00 AM - 05:00 PM
- Saturday: By Appointment
- Sunday: By Appointment
Property and Management Company
- Charles F. Curry Real Estate Company