Thank you! Your email has been sent.Go Back to Listing
Property OverviewWelcome to Autumn Park in Overland Park, KS. Nestled in the heart of Overland Park in coveted Johnson County, Autumn Park Apartments offers quality living with a convenient location. Our community is only moments from Corporate Woods and area colleges like Johnson County Community College and Cleveland Chiropractic College. We are easily accessible from I-435 and I-69 allowing for an effortless daily commute. Our residents enjoy a fabulous amenity package that includes a 24 hour fitness center, private swimming pool and community tennis and basketball courts. Walking and jogging trails are located nearby for even more outdoor recreation fun! At Autumn Park we offer thoughtfully planned one, two and three bedroom floor plan options with walk-in closets, washer/dryer connections, dishwashers and fireplaces. Live worry free knowing your community is professionally managed with 24 hour emergency maintenance. We're here to help with every aspect of your move from start to finish, providi...
- Unfurnished Available
- Credit Cards Accepted
- On the Spot Approval Process
- Monthly Resident Activities
- Cats Allowed
- Small Dogs Allowed
- Large Dogs Allowed
Monthly Pet Rent: $20 for one $35 for two. Some breed restrictions apply.No SIZE restrictions! Call for more details. Monthly Pet Rent: $20 for one $35 for two. Some breed restrictions apply.No SIZE restrictions! Call for more details.
Pet Questions? Call Toll Free: (866) 571-2917
- Off-Street Parking. Carports available.
- Overland Park
- Elementary School: Valley Park Elementary
- Junior High School: Overland Trail Middle School
- High School: Blue Valley North High School
- BuildingType: Apartment
- Number of Floors: 3
- Number of Units: 232
- Housing Type: Unfurnished
- Weekdays: Mon: 9:00 AM-6:00 PM, Tue: 9:00 AM-6:00 PM, Wed: 9:00 AM-6:00 PM, Thu: 9:00 AM-6:00 PM, Fri: 9:00 AM-6:00 PM
- Saturday: 10:00 AM-4:00 PM