Thank you! Your email has been sent.Go Back to Listing
Property OverviewThe first thing you're likely to notice about Normandy Village Apartments is the lush, beautiful grounds. We're not a bunch of buildings and parking lots, there are shade trees throughout the property as well as open lawns. And, it's not just the grounds that are expertly maintained... the charming Alpine-style buildings are well kept for your comfort. Our convenient location allows for easy access to shopping, restaurants and highways. Our friendly, competent staff is eager to assist you in finding a new apartment home. So please stop by for a personal tour. We look forward to showing you around our community!
Sorry, we had trouble getting that information. Please try again.
Name Rent Deposit Beds Baths Sq. Ft.
- Air Conditioning
- Unfurnished Available
- High Speed Internet Available
- Package Receiving
- On-Site Management
- On-Site Maintenance
- 6 Months
- 12 Months
- Cats Allowed
Up to two cats allowed per apt. in certain buildings only. Restrictions apply.
Pet Questions? Call Toll Free: (888) 358-7759
- Parking Lot
- La Porte County
- Distance to Dry Cleaning: Less Than 5 Minute Drive
- Distance to Laundromat: On-site
- Highway: I20, I94 - Less Than 5 Minute Drive
- Elementary School: Cool Spring
- Junior High School: Barker
- High School: Michigan City High School
- BuildingType: Apt. Community
- Number of Floors: 3
- Number of Units: 572
- Housing Type: Unfurnished
- Weekdays: 09:00 AM - 06:00 PM
- Saturday: 10:00 AM - 04:00 PM
- Sunday: 12:00 PM - 04:00 PM
Property and Management Company
- Edward Rose and Sons II