Thank you! Your email has been sent.Go Back to Listing
Property OverviewWelcome to your new community at Deer Creeke. Discover a home filled with the quality, comfort and convenience you desire, and enhanced by an exceptional amenity package and a professional management and maintenance team dedicated to providing you with the highest level of Sterling Service. The future of our community is you; therefore, our commitment is to exceed your expectations each and everyday. Please contact our community, schedule a tour and imagine yourself calling Deer Creeke "home."
Sorry, we had trouble getting that information. Please try again.
Name Rent Deposit Beds Baths Sq. Ft.
- Air Conditioning
- Unfurnished Available
- Storage Space(s)
- Residents Lounge
- Package Receiving
- Wheelchair Access
- Child Care Service
- Basketball Court(s)
- On-Site Management
- On-Site Maintenance
- 6 Months
- 12 Months
- Cats Allowed
- Small Dogs Allowed
$200 non-refundable pet deposit. $20 per pet monthly fee. 50 lb. weight limit. 2 pets maximum.
Pet Questions? Call Toll Free: (866) 387-7258
- Parking Lot
Additional Parking Information
- Number of Free Parking Spaces: 1
- Elkhart County
- Distance to Dry Cleaning: Less Than 5 Minute Drive
- Distance to Laundromat: On-site
- Train: Amtrack - Less Than 5 Minute Drive
- Highway: US 20 - Less Than 5 Minute Drive
- Park: Studebaker Park
- Elementary School: East Side Elementary School
- Junior High School: Concord Junior High School
- High School: Concord High School
- BuildingType: Apt. Community, Town House
- Number of Floors: 2
- Number of Units: 170
- Housing Type: Unfurnished
- Weekdays: 10:30 AM - 05:30 PM
- Saturday: By Appointment
- Sunday: Closed
Property and Management Company
- Sterling Group, Inc.