Thank you! Your email has been sent.Go Back to Listing
Rated 5 out of 5?by 1 reviewer.
Rated 5 out of 5?by Rockee54 The apartments are the best! My apartment & Metra commute to work is a step away. December 3, 2012
Property OverviewPark Towers offers gracious, affordable living in a prestigious south suburban setting. Richton Park is a comfortable, safe, secure and prosperous community within minutes of the heart of Chicago. Park Towers is ideally located with easy access to major expressways, shopping and entertainment. Many of our residents are urban professionals who commute daily to the city, taking advantage of the state-of-the-art train station, located just steps from each and every Park Towers apartment home. Park Towers is a neighborhood community offering the very best in apartment home living. Enjoy a poolside barbecue and picnic. Or, prepare gourmet meals and entertain guests in a spacious contemporary kitchen and dining area. Close to shopping, banking, or the library and post office. Visit the health club for a workout, play golf or stroll through parks, all just minutes away from Richton Park's prestige address. Park Towers.
Sorry, we had trouble getting that information. Please try again.
Name Rent Deposit Beds Baths Sq. Ft.
- Air Conditioning
- Unfurnished Available
- High Speed Internet Available
- Storage Space(s)
- Package Receiving
- Wheelchair Access
- On-Site Management
- On-Site Maintenance
- Controlled Access
- 3 Months
- 6 Months
- 12 Months
- Cats Allowed
- All pets must be spayed/neutered
$200 pet fee.
Pet Questions? Call Toll Free: (877) 681-7388
- Parking Garage
- Parking Lot
Additional Parking Information
- Guest parking also available.
- Number of Free Parking Spaces: 2
- Richton Park/ Matteson
- Distance to Dry Cleaning: Within Walking Distance
- Distance to Laundromat: On-site
- Train: Metra - Within Walking Distance
- Bus: RTA - More Than 5 Minute Drive
- Highway: Governors Highway - Less Than 5 Minute Drive
- Park: Glaeser Park
- Elementary School: Neil Armstrong Elementary School
- Junior High School: Huth Middle School
- High School: Rich South High School
- BuildingType: Apt. Community, Courtyard, Low-rise (5-10)
- Number of Floors: 6
- Number of Units: 270
- Housing Type: Short Term Lease, Unfurnished
- Weekdays: 09:00 AM - 07:00 PM
- Saturday: 10:00 AM - 05:00 PM
- Sunday: 10:00 AM - 03:00 PM
Property and Management Company
- North Street Properties Management