Thank you! Your email has been sent.Go Back to Listing
Rated 3 out of 5?by 1 reviewer.
Rated 3 out of 5?by payton91109 Room for improvement For the price its a good apartment. The management is pretty quick to respond or inquires. Cons: You can hear your neighbors through the walls/floors. Also they don't allow pets. The small space of greenery looks like it would look perfect for small dogs to play in. If they reconsidered their no pet policy, I would love to stay at this apartment complex August 21, 2013
Property OverviewCome home to convenient living at Argyle Garden Apartments. Enjoy life on beautiful tree-lined streets, with easy access to transportation, shopping, and entertainment. Choose from a variety of spacious apartments, each with ample closet space and modern amenities. Argyle Garden Apartments is right where you want to be.
Sorry, we had trouble getting that information. Please try again.
Name Rent Deposit Beds Baths Sq. Ft.
- Air Conditioning
- Unfurnished Available
- High Speed Internet Available
- Storage Space(s)
- On-Site Management
- On-Site Maintenance
- 9 Months
- 12 Months
- Parking Lot
- Lombard/Elmhurst/Villa Park
- Distance to Dry Cleaning: Within Walking Distance
- Distance to Laundromat: On-site
- Train: Metra - Less Than 5 Minute Drive
- Bus: Pace - Within Walking Distance
- Highway: I-294, Rt. 83 - 5 To 15 Minute Drive
- Elementary School: District 205
- Junior High School: Bryan Sandburg
- High School: York
- BuildingType: Apt. Community
- Number of Floors: 3
- Number of Units: 75
- Housing Type: Unfurnished
- Weekdays: 11:00 AM - 05:00 PM
- Saturday: 10:00 AM - 03:00 PM
- Sunday: Closed