Thank you! Your email has been sent.Go Back to Listing
Rated 1 out of 5?by 1 reviewer.
Rated 1 out of 5?by AptShopper Don't bother August 2013. We looked at 2 units in this building and the stench in both units was nauseating. The smell in the hallways was also disgusting. After entering the last apt. the smell of gas from the kitchen area was so strong we had to leave and seek fresh air. The staffer showing us the unit was indifferent. They allow pets and the yapping dogs gave this dive the additional scent and sound of a kennel. Had we known what a dump this place was we wouldn't have taken the time to schedule an appointment. Minus 5 across the board (except for location). September 26, 2013
Property OverviewCome home to Museum Walk Apartments. Enjoy life on a beautiful tree-lined street, with easy access to transportation, shopping, and entertainment. We're just one block from the Museum of Science and Industry and three blocks from the University of Chicago. Choose from a variety of spacious apartments, each with ample closet space and modern amenities. There is a free fitness center and a bike room. We include most of your utilities in this newly renovated vintage property. Museum Walk Apartments is right where you want to be. No deposits are required! $50 Application Fee. $200 Move in Fee due upon approval.
Sorry, we had trouble getting that information. Please try again.
Name Rent Deposit Beds Baths Sq. Ft.
- Air Conditioning
- Furnished Available
- High Speed Internet Available
- Storage Space(s)
- Business Center
- Vintage Building
- Package Receiving
- Free Weights
- Fitness Center
- Free Fitness Facility
- On-Site Management
- On-Site Maintenance
- 12 Months
- Cats Allowed
- Small Dogs Allowed
40 pound weight limit for dogs. $25 monthly rent per pet. Maximum of two pets per apartment.
Pet Questions? Call Toll Free: (866) 936-5386
- Street Parking
- Assigned Parking
Additional Parking Information
- There are a limited number of spaces available for rent. Please inquire with office.
- Number of Paid Parking Spaces: 8
- Parking Space Fee: $130.00
- Hyde Park / Kenwood
- Distance to Dry Cleaning: Within Walking Distance
- Distance to Laundromat: On-site
- Train: Metra - Within Walking Distance
- Bus: CTA #6 Jeffery Express - Within Walking Distance
- Highway: I-41 (Lake Shore Drive) - Less Than 5 Minute Drive
- Park: Jackson
- Elementary School: Sacred Heart
- BuildingType: Low-rise (5-10)
- Number of Floors: 9
- Number of Units: 142
- Housing Type: Short Term Lease, Furnished
- Weekdays: 10:00 AM - 06:00 PM, Except Wed: 11:00 AM to 7:00 PM
- Saturday: 09:00 AM - 05:00 PM
- Sunday: Closed