Thank you! Your email has been sent.Go Back to Listing
Rated 5 out of 5?by 1 reviewer.
Rated 5 out of 5?by Carla23 Best Apartment Complex I Have Ever Lived In Arbor view is by far the best apartment complex I have ever lived in. The office staff are probably the most helpful and nice people. They were very accommodating when I needed a place to live they were able to start my lease that very same day! They allow almost every breed of dog, which is great because most nicer places in Tallahassee have breed restrictions. The maintenance staff has made a large effort to get to know you and your pets, and fix things very quickly. The apartments are nicely kept up, and a very relaxing place to live with nice neighbors. The bark park is a great addition. The location is great, but a not right near campus if you are a student (which can be a positive if you are a professional student). The place is quite. My only small issue is the stairwells can be a little loud for the close bedroom. Great place, especially if you have pets. February 12, 2013
Property OverviewArbor View is simply luxury located conveniently. You'll find natural beauty waiting for you on one of Tallahassee's famous canopy roads. Enjoy carefree days in our resident clubhouse and take advantage of our brand new 24 hour state-of-the-art fitness center with a pool and fountain. Stay active with tennis and jogging trails. Spend the day with your furry best friend in our fenced in bark park. Come let us pamper you.
Sorry, we had trouble getting that information. Please try again.
Name Rent Deposit Beds Baths Sq. Ft.
- Air Conditioning
- Unfurnished Available
- High Speed Internet Available
- Package Receiving
- Tennis Court(s)
- Fitness Center
- On-Site Management
- On-Site Maintenance
- 7 Months
- 9 Months
- 12 Months
- Cats Allowed
- Small Dogs Allowed
- Large Dogs Allowed
There is a $300/$400 nonrefundable pet fee. No Pit Bulls Allowed
Pet Questions? Call Toll Free: (850) 270-0422
Additional Parking Information
- Boat and RV parking available!
- Tallahassee & Vicinity
- Distance to Dry Cleaning: Less Than 5 Minute Drive
- Distance to Laundromat: Less Than 5 Minute Drive
- Train: Amtrak - More Than 5 Minute Drive
- Bus: Tal-Tran - Less Than 5 Minute Drive
- Highway: I-10 - 5 To 15 Minute Drive
- Park: Tom Brown Park
- Elementary School: Apalachee Elementary School
- Junior High School: Fairview Middle School
- High School: Richards High School
- BuildingType: Apt. Community
- Number of Floors: 3
- Number of Units: 274
- Housing Type: Short Term Lease, Unfurnished
- Weekdays: 09:00 AM - 06:00 PM, Except Wednesday- 06:30
- Saturday: 10:00 AM - 05:30 PM
- Sunday: 01:00 PM - 05:30 PM