Thank you! Your email has been sent.Go Back to Listing
Rated 3 out of 5?by 1 reviewer.
Rated 3 out of 5?by kloe01 relocating I think this will be a good place to relocate. Just wish you had 3 or 4 bedrooms. Other then that very nice. May 20, 2013
Property OverviewNestled within beautiful Orange Groves and located in one of Florida’s most charming historic cities, Spring Harbor offers you a quality lifestyle a tranquil and unique setting. Combine this with spacious floor plans and numerous desirable amenities and you have the perfect place to call home!
Sorry, we had trouble getting that information. Please try again.
Name Rent Deposit Beds Baths Sq. Ft.
- Air Conditioning
- Unfurnished Available
- High Speed Internet Available
- Residents Lounge
- Business Center
- Wheelchair Access
- Free Weights
- Discount at Nearby Club
- Fitness Center: Free
- On-Site Management
- On-Site Maintenance
- 12 Months
- Cats Allowed
- Small Dogs Allowed
- Large Dogs Allowed
$250 fee. $15 monthly rent. Two pet limit.
Pet Questions? Call Toll Free: (352) 729-3144
- Parking Lot
- Lake County
- Distance to Dry Cleaning: On-site
- Distance to Laundromat: On-site
- Highway: 441 - Less Than 5 Minute Drive
- Elementary School: Triangle
- Junior High School: Mount Dora
- High School: Mount Dora
- BuildingType: Apt. Community
- Number of Floors: 2
- Number of Units: 248
- Housing Type: Unfurnished
- Weekdays: 09:00 AM - 05:00 PM
- Saturday: 09:00 AM - 03:00 PM
- Sunday: Closed
Property and Management Company
- AGPM, LLC