Thank you! Your email has been sent.Go Back to Listing
Rated 1.5 out of 5?by 2 reviewers.
Rated 1 out of 5?by MiserableSinceIMovedHere The Worse Place I Have Ever Lived! Always stinks of Chinese food, & dirty. Super noisy bc washers/dryers are in same bldg with the apts and they're old and noisy-sounds like earthquake in my bedroom at all hours! Office manager is EXTREMELY RUDE, yells at people, and beware she lives there! So, she harasses tenants leaving threatening notices for anything and everything that bothers her! I have only been here 3 months, and im planning to break lease and lose the deposit just to get out of this nightmare! August 27, 2013
Rated 2 out of 5?by KaNe Bad first impression I only visited this property but it was NOT a place that I want to move or could see myself living there. The pool area is decent at best and the apartments just look old and forgotten. I suppose it may be an okay place but I'm not going to try to find out. June 9, 2013
Property OverviewWelcome to The Groves at Sunset, a beautifully landscaped, quiet community. Our unique one and two-bedroom apartments feature cable hookups, dishwashers, and oversized closets. Our community amenities include a swimming pool and a workout room. We are conveniently located near the finest in shopping, dining, and entertainment. Call today to see your new home at The Groves at Sunset.
Sorry, we had trouble getting that information. Please try again.
Name Rent Deposit Beds Baths Sq. Ft.
- Air Conditioning
- Unfurnished Available
- Fitness Center: Free
- On-Site Management
- On-Site Maintenance
- 12 Months
- Cats Allowed
Indoor cats only.
Pet Questions? Call Toll Free: (786) 623-3179
- Parking Lot
Additional Parking Information
- Number of Free Parking Spaces: 8
- Distance to Dry Cleaning: Within Walking Distance
- Distance to Laundromat: On-site
- Train: S. Miami Metrorail Station - Less Than 5 Minute Drive
- Bus: GROVES AT SUNSET - Within Walking Distance
- Highway: Palmetto/826 - Less Than 5 Minute Drive
- Park: Tropical Park
- Elementary School: Kenwood Elementary School
- Junior High School: Glades Junior High School
- High School: Killian High School
- BuildingType: Apt. Community
- Number of Floors: 3
- Number of Units: 200
- Housing Type: Unfurnished
- Weekdays: 10:00 AM - 05:00 PM
- Saturday: 10:30 AM - 03:30 PM
- Sunday: Closed
Property and Management Company
- The Groves at Sunset