Thank you! Your email has been sent.Go Back to Listing
Rated 1.3 out of 5?by 3 reviewers.
Rated 2 out of 5?by BreJ The Office staff isnt to friendly The office staff is a little short with potential residents. They have never actually returned my phone calls, however I was told that was not in any apartments policy to return calls. Their first priority is to handle residents and potentials residents that are physically present. July 8, 2013
Rated 1 out of 5?by tenant2013 Do yourself a favor...RUN IN 2011 it was a nice place... Lately... terrible. Management does not care about tenants, elevators are out off service all the time, pool is dirty and most of the time close. June 24, 2013
Rated 1 out of 5?by collegegirl WORST PLACE EVER! You couldn't pay the maintenance crew to fix an a/c and when they do it breaks again in a week. The leasing office can never keep track of your money so make sure to keep receipts. Outside the apartment there is always loud music at all hours of the night and the worst part is that you can't get hold of the office staff. If you have another choice do not choose Carib Villas March 18, 2013
Property OverviewCarib Villas Apartments in Miami offers spacious, cable-ready one and two bedroom apartments for rent with new large laundry facilities, central heating and air, and a children's playground. This apartment community features a sparkling pool. Our apartment community is just minutes from the Turnpike. Come home to Carib Villas Apartments.
Sorry, we had trouble getting that information. Please try again.
Name Rent Deposit Beds Baths Sq. Ft.
- Air Conditioning
- Washer / Dryer
- Unfurnished Available
- Discount at Nearby Club
- On-Site Management
- On-Site Maintenance
- 12 Months
- Less than 2 minutes away from Southland Mall
- BBQ and Picnic Area
- Less than 5 minutes from South courthouse
- Just 2 exits from Metro zoo and monkey jungle
- Cats Allowed
- Small Dogs Allowed
Cats and Dogs Welcome. Dogs weight limit 25 pounds at full growth, breed restrictions do apply. $300 fee per pet, maximum 2 pets per apartment.
Pet Questions? Call Toll Free: (305) 671-9173
- Parking Lot
- Cutler Ridge
- Distance to Dry Cleaning: Less Than 5 Minute Drive
- Distance to Laundromat: On-site
- Train: Dadeland - More Than 5 Minute Drive
- Bus: SW 200th Street - Within Walking Distance
- Highway: Hwy. 1, Florida Tpke. - Less Than 5 Minute Drive
- Park: Wiler Ridge
- Elementary School: Caribbean
- Junior High School: Cutler Ridge
- High School: Southridge
- BuildingType: Apt. Community
- Number of Floors: 3
- Number of Units: 365
- Housing Type: Unfurnished
- Weekdays: 08:30 AM - 05:30 PM
- Saturday: 10:00 AM - 05:00 PM
- Sunday: Closed