Thank you! Your email has been sent.Go Back to Listing
Property OverviewLease Terms: Typical lease August 16, 2013 – August 3, 2014. Can do short term lease with 20% premium – only able to do 9 month short term leases, and limited availability. Arlington Square Apartments offers a small town community atmosphere in the heart of beautiful downtown Gainesville. Steps away from The Hippodrome Theater, quaint boutique shops, and some of the best dining in the city, Arlington Square boasts a cultural experience that no other community can. Take a walk down to Dragonfly for some late night sushi, then around the corner to The Gelato Co. for dessert. Spend your Sunday afternoon relaxing in our lush courtyards on the porch swings, or enjoying the glimmering pool and sundeck before catching a performance at the Hippodrome State Theater— all located only steps from Arlington Square. The architectural uniqueness of each apartment home is reminiscent of a time before the cookie cutter approach to apartment design. Beautiful bay windows, cathedral ceilings with skylights, and fireplaces are just a few distinctive features of the more than 50 unique floor plans offered. The perfectly manicured courtyards surrounded by the apartment homes are perfect for a day of barbequing and picnicking with your neighbors and friends.
Sorry, we had trouble getting that information. Please try again.
Name Rent Deposit Beds Baths Sq. Ft.
- Air Conditioning
- Washer / Dryer
- Unfurnished Available
- High Speed Internet Available
- Storage Space(s)
- Package Receiving
- Wheelchair Access
- Discount at Nearby Club
- On-Site Management
- On-Site Maintenance
- High speed Internet and cable *in select units*
- Cats Allowed
- Small Dogs Allowed
- Large Dogs Allowed
Pet friendly community. No breed or weight restrictions. $200 pet fee with a $50 pet rent per pet.
Pet Questions? Call Toll Free: (352) 505-9543
- Street Parking
- Parking Lot
Additional Parking Information
- Free parking for all residents. Private covered reserved parking is available for only $40 per month.
- Distance to Dry Cleaning: Within Walking Distance
- Distance to Laundromat: On-site
- Bus: RTS - Within Walking Distance
- Highway: SR-24/University Ave. - Less Than 5 Minute Drive
- Park: Sweetwater Branch
- Elementary School: Hidden Oak
- Junior High School: Lincoln Middle
- High School: Gainesville High
- BuildingType: Apt. Community, Courtyard, Town House
- Number of Floors: 2
- Number of Units: 233
- Housing Type: Short Term Lease, Unfurnished, Condo/Townhome/Duplex, Campus Area
- Weekdays: 08:30 AM - 07:00 PM
- Saturday: 10:00 AM - 04:00 PM
- Sunday: 12:00 AM - 04:00 PM
Property and Management Company
- The Collier Companies