Finding Apartments for Rent in Cape Coral, FL
Cape Coral, Florida offers residents the benefit of living in a beautiful climate year round. Because of the beautiful weather, there are plenty of opportunities to spend time outdoors, exploring forests, preserves and aquatic habitats. The area also offers residents easy access to the Gulf of Mexico where you can go boating, fishing or hiking along the shores of the gulf.
Finding a new apartment can be an overwhelming task, especially when you are amazed by the variety of apartments available and the beauty of the area. Many of the Cape Coral area apartments place residents close to the beaches and in the heart of many cultural activities and events.
Top Neighborhoods in Cape Coral, FL
Cape Coral offers plenty of residential options for families, college students and retirees with low crime rates, secluded residences and public transportation.
One of the more modest communities in the Cape Coral, Florida area is City Center. This suburban setting is filled with small to medium-sized homes and apartments. The City Center area of Cape Coral is perfect for those looking to retire and spend time in a friendly community near the waters of the Gulf of Mexico.
Matlacha Isles is one of the more expensive and luxurious areas of Cape Coral. This coastal community offers easy access to the waters of the Gulf of Mexico, where residents can go fishing and boating. Matlacha Isles is primarily made up of medium to large-sized apartments, high-rise buildings and single-family homes. The Matlacha Isles is a very family-friendly community with a majority of the residents having young kids.
Lockmoor Waterway Estates
The community of Lochmoor Waterway Estates is a very family-friendly community, offering residents affordable, medium-sized single family homes and apartments.
Shopping in Cape Coral, FL
The Cape Coral area offers residents a variety of boutique stores and shopping malls to go shopping at. Many of these shopping venues are located in Cape Coral, while others are just a short drive just over the bridge in Ft. Myers. Some local shopping options include:
- The Edison Mall: Offering shopping in stores such as Aeropostle, Bath & Body Works, Finish Line and PacSun.
- Tanger Factory Outlet Stores: Offering shops such as Coach, Banana Republic, Nike Factory Store, Kitchen Collection and Gymboree.
- Cape Harbor: Offers more boutique style shopping including stores such as Pignoli, Marina Boutiques and Islands - Fine Tropically Inspired Clothing, Accessories and Sunglasses.
- Gulf Coast Town Center: Offering a diverse collection of stores including Ron Jon Surf Shop, Body Central, Charlotte Russe, Giacomo Battaglia for Men and The World Famous Cigar Bar.
Dining in Cape Coral, FL
Residents can choose from both locally owned restaurants and more popular national chains. With being so close to the water, many restaurants offer picnic-style to-go meals that can be taken to the beach for an afternoon picnic or romantic balcony dining overlooking the waters of the Gulf. Some of the more popular restaurants in the Cape Coral area include Iguana Mia, Anthony’s on the Boulevard, Brew Babies Garden Bistro and Rib City.
Cultural Activities in Cape Coral, FL
Many of Florida’s coastal communities offer a diverse collection of things to do, including visiting museums, spending the day at a museum or exploring some of the area’s state parks. Some local cultural activities in Cape Coral include:
- Cape Coral Historical Society Museum, which offers a unique collection of historical treasure that will give you a glimpse inside the history of the area.
- Cultural Park Theatre Company offers regular performances of plays and literary work.
- Four Mile Cove Ecological Preserve is the second largest preserved green space in the area offering a walking trail, visitor’s center and kayak rentals.
- Railroad Museum is home to many railroad themed artifacts, pictures, books, model railroads and other items that show off the history of Florida’s railroad.
- Bob Rauschenberg Gallery features a collection of art, including contemporary and classical paintings.
- Vavrina Art Gallery is home to many different works of art, including landscapes, seascapes, still life paintings, abstract and figures.
Upon moving into the Cape Coral, Florida area, you will have an exciting time exploring the community and enjoying everything a coastal community has to offer.View Apartments in Cape Coral, Florida
Sorry, no results were found.
Please search again using the following suggestions.
- Make sure that the city and state or ZIP are entered correctly
- Search for nearby cities.
- Try using less specific search criteria.
Your email has been sent.