Thank you! Your email has been sent.Go Back to Listing
Property OverviewEnjoy the affordable elegance of Washington House, an apartment residence in the heart of downtown. The attractive Art Deco facade sets the tone for unique community living. Central to Adams Morgan, U Street Corridor and Columbia Heights! Residents enjoy a panoramic view of the Washington skyline from our rooftop deck, which is available for your private parties. Some units have views of our English garden, as well as historic Meridian Hill Park, located across the street. The nine-story building, comprised mostly of efficiencies and some one and two bedroom units, has laundry centers conveniently located on each floor. Large windows provide natural sunlight, and each apartment features elegant parquet wood floors and contemporary kitchens and baths, combining individual charm with modern amenities. And there's always something to do. Located between the bustling communities of Dupont Circle, Adams Morgan and the U Street corridor. Washington House has convenient front door Metrobus service, and is within easy walking distance of two Metrorail stops and numerous restaurants, shops and night spots. Our friendly doormen and staff, most of whom live in the building, are there to greet you when you return from work or an evening out.
Sorry, we had trouble getting that information. Please try again.
Name Rent Deposit Beds Baths Sq. Ft.
- Air Conditioning
- Unfurnished Available
- High Speed Internet Available
- Package Receiving
- Fitness Center: Free
- On-Site Management
- On-Site Maintenance
- Door Attendant
- 12 Months
- Front door bus service
- Cats Allowed
- Small Dogs Allowed
40 pounds maximum weight for dogs. $20 per pet per month. $500 non-refundable dog fee. $300 non-refundable cat fee.
Pet Questions? Call Toll Free: (866) 487-2402
- Mt. Pleasant / Columbia Hgts.
- Distance to Dry Cleaning: Within Walking Distance
- Distance to Laundromat: On-site
- Train: Metro/Green and Red line - Within Walking Distance
- Bus: Metrobus S2 and S4 Routes - Within Walking Distance
- Highway: 295 - 5 To 15 Minute Drive
- Park: Meridian Hill
- Elementary School: Oyster
- Junior High School: Lincoln
- High School: Cardoza
- BuildingType: Low-rise (5-10)
- Number of Floors: 9
- Number of Units: 124
- Housing Type: Unfurnished, Condo/Townhome/Duplex
- Weekdays: 10:00 AM - 05:00 PM
- Saturday: 12:00 PM - 04:00 PM
- Sunday: Closed
Property and Management Company
- Peabody & Theoharris Management