Thank you! Your email has been sent.Go Back to Listing
Rated 3.5 out of 5?by 2 reviewers.
Rated 5 out of 5?by alxsmolen Love the location and the value! Large rooms for a great price in the very coveted area of Foggy Bottom! Plus, great roof top view with grills and sitting area. Definitely more for college students but a wonderful place to look for housing! Would definitely recommend! April 22, 2013
Rated 2 out of 5?by bratis not good value for money the apartaments are just avarege, the location it's quite good though, and the price in my opinion it's extremely high. Overall not good value for money November 8, 2012
Property OverviewWelcome to The York and Potomac Park, a great place to call home. Our oversized living spaces feature spacious closets, window coverings, and cable hookup. Our community amenities include a sundeck and on-site maintenance. We are conveniently located near the finest in shopping, dining, and entertainment. Call today to see your new home at The York and Potomac Park.
Sorry, we had trouble getting that information. Please try again.
Name Rent Deposit Beds Baths Sq. Ft.
- Air Conditioning
- Unfurnished Available
- Storage Space(s)
- Package Receiving
- On-Site Management
- On-Site Maintenance
- Controlled Access
- 12 Months
- Cats Allowed
- Parking Garage
- Assigned Parking
Additional Parking Information
- Please contact leasing office for parking fee information.
- Number of Paid Parking Spaces: 8
- Parking Space Fee: $1.00
- Foggy Bottom / Downtown
- Distance to Dry Cleaning: Within Walking Distance
- Distance to Laundromat: On-site
- Train: Foggy Bottom - Within Walking Distance
- Bus: WATA - Within Walking Distance
- Highway: 395, 66, 495 - 5 To 15 Minute Drive
- Park: The Mall Park
- BuildingType: Apt. Community
- Number of Floors: 8
- Number of Units: 246
- Housing Type: Unfurnished
- Weekdays: 08:00 AM - 05:00 PM
- Saturday: 10:00 AM - 04:00 PM
- Sunday: Closed