Thank you! Your email has been sent.Go Back to Listing
Property OverviewRising high above Massachusetts Avenue lies The Berkshire. This mid 20th century building epitomizes everything from that era. The community includes a 24 hour front desk and a grocery store with a diner. We are located less than a block from Ward Circle between Nebraska and Massachusetts Avenues. It is a rarity to find a community with old ward charm but also with modern updates and conveniences. If this is what you are looking for in your new apartment home look no further. Come see what The Berkshire has waiting for you.
Sorry, we had trouble getting that information. Please try again.
Name Rent Deposit Beds Baths Sq. Ft.
- Unfurnished Available
- Storage Space(s)
- Number of Exercise Machines: 6
- Number of Weight Machines: 1
- Fitness Center
- Controlled Access
- 12 months
- Zip Car
- Grocery Store
- Cats Allowed
The Berkshire accepts cats; however, it does not accept dogs. There is a two cat maximum per home with a non-refundable pet fee of $200 per cat.
Pet Questions? Call Toll Free: (877) 302-0686
- Spring Valley / American U.
- Distance to Laundromat: On-Site
- BuildingType: Apartment
- Number of Floors: 11
- Number of Units: 767
- Housing Type: Unfurnished
- Weekdays: Mon: 9:00 AM-6:00 PM, Tue: 10:00 AM-6:00 PM, Wed: 9:00 AM-7:00 PM, Thu: 10:00 AM-6:00 PM, Fri: 9:00 AM-6:00 PM
- Saturday: 10:00 AM-5:00 PM
- Sunday: 1:00 PM-5:00 PM