Thank you! Your email has been sent.Go Back to Listing
Property OverviewLocated within the triangle created by Wisconsin, Nebraska, and Massachusetts Avenue, 4000 Massachusetts Avenue Apartments is one of the most prestigious, uptown residences in Washington DC. Surrounded by such landmarks as the Washington Cathedral, American University, the US Naval Observatory, Glover Archibald Park, and the Vice President's home, you are truly in one of Washington's most elegant neighborhoods. 4000 Massachusetts Avenue Apartments is minutes from downtown Washington and Georgetown. You will enjoy exclusive shopping at nearby: Neiman Marcus, Saks Fifth Avenue, Cartier, Tiffany & Company, and more. Because of our central location, you will have your choice of fine dining and entertainment, all within easy reach of 4000 Massachusetts Avenue Apartments. Grace and Elegance come into view as you approach a canopied, white marble entrance along a striking, 235-foot driveway. The old world charm of the spacious lobby is enhanced by the uniformed doorman who welcomes you to this fine Washington establishment. The strength and character of the residence begins to unfold when you observe the quiet activity at the 24-hour concierge desk. Once inside your apartment home, you will find that it is designed for spacious living. The apartments feature large formal dining rooms and master bedrooms and are available in many different designs. Immaculately landscaped grounds, a full-size swimming pool with a two tiered flagstone deck, and nature trails throughout Glover Archibald Park provide the perfect backdrop for elegant living at 4000 Massachusetts Avenue Apartments.
Sorry, we had trouble getting that information. Please try again.
Name Rent Deposit Beds Baths Sq. Ft.
- Air Conditioning
- Unfurnished Available
- Residents Lounge
- Package Receiving
- Wheelchair Access
- On-Site Management
- On-Site Maintenance
- Door Attendant
- Controlled Access
- 12 Months
Sorry we do not accept pets, co-signers or guarantors.
Pet Questions? Call Toll Free: (202) 448-9412
- Parking Garage
- Street Parking
- Assigned Parking
- Parking Lot
Additional Parking Information
- $95 for each lot parking space. $120 for each garage parking space. All spaces are assigned and reserved.
- Number of Free Parking Spaces: 8
- Number of Paid Parking Spaces: 8
- Parking Space Fee: $95.00 - $120.00
- Glover Park / Mass Ave.
- Distance to Dry Cleaning: On-site
- Distance to Laundromat: On-site
- Bus: Massachusetts Avenue Line - Within Walking Distance
- Highway: 495 - 5 To 15 Minute Drive
- Park: Glover
- Elementary School: Stoddert
- Junior High School: Alice Deale
- High School: Woodrow Wilson
- BuildingType: Apt. Community, Mid-rise (11-25)
- Number of Floors: 16
- Number of Units: 441
- Housing Type: Short Term Lease, Unfurnished
- Weekdays: 09:00 AM - 05:00 PM
- Saturday: 10:00 AM - 03:00 PM
- Sunday: Closed