Thank you! Your email has been sent.Go Back to Listing
Rated 5 out of 5?by 1 reviewer.
Rated 5 out of 5?by E I love living here!! My apartment is one of a kind! Tons of closets, beautiful views, fabulous neighbors and location! March 19, 2013
Property OverviewLiving in The Terraces Apartments is living in history. From the Victorian brownstones to the clapboard captain houses, these architecturally restored, turn-of-the-century buildings, offer a wonderfully unique living experience. No two apartments at The Terraces are identical! Some contain timeless architectural elements, others breathtaking views of Chelsea Harbor, and yet others offer terraces, decks, or patios that overlook wooded courtyards. What the apartments do have in common are modern conveniences such as central air-conditioning, fully equipped kitchens, controlled access entrances, and plenty of parking adjacent to the property. If you have been looking for a place to live that offers the modern benefits of an apartment but a sense of personal style, then The Terraces are for you. Come share a moment in history-come live at The Terraces.One month free (on any vacant). Exp 7/31/13.
Sorry, we had trouble getting that information. Please try again.
Name Rent Deposit Beds Baths Sq. Ft.
- Air Conditioning
- Unfurnished Available
- Storage Space(s)
- Vintage Building
- Package Receiving
- On-Site Management
- On-Site Maintenance
- Controlled Access
- 12 Months
- 24 Months
- Cats Allowed
- Small Dogs Allowed
- Large Dogs Allowed
- All pets must be spayed/neutered
- Pet Interview Required
Large and Small Dogs Welcome! Call for details.
Pet Questions? Call Toll Free: (860) 319-0079
- Street Parking
- Parking Lot
Additional Parking Information
- Private Parking Available for select units.
- Number of Free Parking Spaces: 8
- Number of Paid Parking Spaces: 8
- Distance to Dry Cleaning: Less Than 5 Minute Drive
- Distance to Laundromat: On-site
- Train: New London - More Than 5 Minute Drive
- Bus: SEAT - Within Walking Distance
- Highway: Highway 395 - 5 To 15 Minute Drive
- Park: Mohegan Park
- Elementary School: Bishop Elementary School
- Junior High School: Kelly Junior High School
- High School: Norwich Free Academy High School
- BuildingType: Apt. Community
- Number of Floors: 4
- Number of Units: 94
- Housing Type: Unfurnished
- Weekdays: 09:00 AM - 05:30 PM
- Saturday: Closed
- Sunday: Closed
Property and Management Company
- Elk Investors