Thank you! Your email has been sent.Go Back to Listing
Rated 2 out of 5?by 1 reviewer.
Rated 2 out of 5?by CCSUstudent1 College apartments Know that this is a apartment building full of CCSU students, which means you'll deal with students puking/making a mess/being loud on the weekends. The apartments have two bathrooms each which is nice. I have had a bad experience with the quality of the apartment though, multiple issues with the bathroom that the maintenance hasn't been able to actively solve. and water seeped through the wall in my bedroom cause a huge black mold stain.. right behind my bed. PARKING IS AWFUL. you better hope you don't have any friends, cause they'll have to park about 1/3 of a mile down the street. December 5, 2012
Property OverviewEssex Place offers seven stories of the most affordable luxury apartments in the New Britain area. Conveniently located, Essex Place is only 15 minutes to downtown Hartford, ten minutes to Middletown and Aetna, and five minutes to Westfarms Mall. Among the many amenities at Essex Place are 24-hour "We Care" maintenance, professional on-site management, private on-site parking, and an intercom entrance system. At Essex Place, you will appreciate the convenience of laundry facilities and trash disposals on every floor and two high-speed elevators. For those in need, handicapped equipped apartments are also available. Whatever you need, we are confident you will find your new apartment at Essex Place the right place to call home. **Please inquire about short term leases. Visit us at: www.EssexPlace1317.com
Sorry, we had trouble getting that information. Please try again.
Name Rent Deposit Beds Baths Sq. Ft.
- Air Conditioning
- Furnished Available
- Package Receiving
- Wheelchair Access
- Fitness Center: Free
- On-Site Management
- On-Site Maintenance
- Controlled Access
- 10 Months
- Free DirecTV and Wireless Internet
- Cats Allowed
$250 (Cat)$100 nonrefundable fee.
Pet Questions? Call Toll Free: (860) 356-4213
- Parking Lot
Additional Parking Information
- GATED PARKING FOR RESIDENTS.
- Number of Free Parking Spaces: 4
- Number of Paid Parking Spaces: 4
- New Britain
- Distance to Dry Cleaning: Less Than 5 Minute Drive
- Distance to Laundromat: On-site
- Train: Amtrak/Metro - More Than 5 Minute Drive
- Highway: I-84, Hwy. 9, I-91 - Less Than 5 Minute Drive
- Elementary School: Gaffney Elementary
- Junior High School: Pulaski Middle School
- High School: New Britain High School
- BuildingType: Low-rise (5-10)
- Number of Floors: 7
- Number of Units: 150
- Housing Type: Furnished, Corporate Housing
- Weekdays: 09:00 AM - 05:30 PM
- Saturday: Closed
- Sunday: Closed
Property and Management Company
- Elk Investors