Thank you! Your email has been sent.Go Back to Listing
Rated 3 out of 5?by 1 reviewer.
Rated 3 out of 5?by Pgupta good apartments-worth money Visited the apartments but could rent as It was not available on the dates I was looking for. Apartments are nice with good construcion. Property Manager was also nice. Will definetly want to lease the apartments if I get the chance in future. September 5, 2013
Property OverviewFlora Vista Apartments has all the elements you expect in a great home--and then some. A sauna and a relaxing sundeck are just a few of the copious amenities we have to offer; Meanwhile, a pleasant setting and voluminous floorplans will put your mind and body at ease--and don't forget the advantageous location. Looking for a home with value, comfort and convenience? Look no further than Flora Vista Apartments.
Sorry, we had trouble getting that information. Please try again.
Name Rent Deposit Beds Baths Sq. Ft.
- Unfurnished Available
- High Speed Internet Available
- Residents Lounge
- Package Receiving
- Wheelchair Access
- Fitness Center: Free
- On-Site Management
- On-Site Maintenance
- Controlled Access
- 3 Months
- 6 Months
- 12 Months
- Assigned Parking
Additional Parking Information
- One carport per apartment and one additional uncovered parking for 2 bedroom apartments.
- Number of Free Parking Spaces: 1
- Santa Clara
- Distance to Dry Cleaning: Less Than 5 Minute Drive
- Distance to Laundromat: On-site
- Train: Cal-Train - Less Than 5 Minute Drive
- Highway: 101, 280, 880, 237 - 5 To 15 Minute Drive
- Park: Earl Carmichael Park
- Elementary School: Pomeroy Elementary School
- Junior High School: Santa Clara Unified Junior High
- High School: Santa Clara Unified High School
- BuildingType: Apt. Community
- Number of Floors: 3
- Number of Units: 62
- Housing Type: Short Term Lease, Unfurnished
- Weekdays: 09:00 AM - 06:00 PM
- Saturday: 10:00 AM - 04:00 PM
- Sunday: Closed
Property and Management Company
- DeAnza Properties