Thank you! Your email has been sent.Go Back to Listing
Property OverviewCome visit The Stratton, a place you'll be proud to call home! Our spacious apartment homes offer options of two and three bedroom designs, with a range of amenities. Our tranquil setting offers the perfect atmosphere for relaxing on the playground or one of our many picnic areas. For more lively action, enjoy a pick-up game of basketball on the outside court. A day at the beach is just a short drive, too. When you live at The Stratton, you'll find yourself just a short distance from I-5, the 15 and the 805 freeway. Local dining and shopping, as well as Mesa College, are within walking distance. At The Stratton, we're also pleased to offer affordable housing apartment homes within our community. Come see how over three million dollars in upgrades has transformed our community into a place you'll be pleased to call home! Affordable housing programs offered.
Sorry, we had trouble getting that information. Please try again.
Name Rent Deposit Beds Baths Sq. Ft.
- Unfurnished Available
- Storage Space(s)
- Business Center
- Basketball Court(s)
- On-Site Management
- On-Site Maintenance
- 7 Months
- 9 Months
- 12 Months
Income restrictions apply to some or all residents. Contact the community for more information.
NO Pets Allowed!
Pet Questions? Call Toll Free: (858) 633-0420
- Street Parking
- Assigned Parking
- Parking Lot
Additional Parking Information
- Number of Free Parking Spaces: 1
- Linda Vista
- Distance to Dry Cleaning: Within Walking Distance
- Distance to Laundromat: On-site
- Highway: I-5, 805, 52, 163 - Less Than 5 Minute Drive
- Park: Mount Acadia Park
- Elementary School: Lindberg Schweitzer Elementary School
- Junior High School: Ray Kroc Junior High School
- High School: Madison High School
- BuildingType: Apt. Community
- Number of Floors: 3
- Number of Units: 312
- Housing Type: Unfurnished
- Weekdays: 10:00 AM - 06:00 PM, Wed: 11am-6pm
- Saturday: 10:00 AM - 05:00 PM
- Sunday: Closed