Thank you! Your email has been sent.Go Back to Listing
Property OverviewWith five different floorplans and apartments of up to 1,350 square feet, California Center Apartments in Sacramento provides a wide range of affordable living options in one of the region's most convenient locations, minutes from Highway 50, Watt Avenue, and the American River Parkway. Or get where you're jumping on light rail at the station across the street! Our one bedroom, two bedroom, and three bedroom rental homes are tucked in a quiet, gated, park-like setting. Your apartment home has a full kitchen, central heating and air conditioning, and a private patio or balcony. Many of our rentals have a walk-in pantry and walk-in closet, too. Covered parking ensures that your car will be protected from sun and rain. If you're looking for apartments with pools, you'll love our sparkling clean pool. It's important to know that your apartment management is committed to responsive service and fairness when you're looking for apartments to rent. Every Ray Stone rental community has an on-site professional management team that takes personal pride in the community they serve. Ray Stone Inc. has been in real estate in Sacramento for over 40 years and has earned a reputation for integrity and excellence in property management.
Sorry, we had trouble getting that information. Please try again.
Name Rent Deposit Beds Baths Sq. Ft.
- Air Conditioning
- Unfurnished Available
- Package Receiving
- On-Site Management
- Controlled Access
- 6 Months
- 12 Months
- Cats Allowed
- Small Dogs Allowed
Deposit required $300.00. 15 pound weight limit.
Pet Questions? Call Toll Free: (888) 490-3323
- Assigned Parking
- Sacramento County
- Distance to Dry Cleaning: On-site
- Distance to Laundromat: On-site
- Train: Manlove Light Rail Station - Within Walking Distance
- Bus: Manlove Light Rail Station - Within Walking Distance
- Highway: US-50 - Less Than 5 Minute Drive
- Park: Fulton-El Camino Recreation
- Elementary School: Isador Cohen
- Junior High School: Albert Einstein
- High School: Hiram W. Johnson
- BuildingType: Apt. Community,Town House
- Number of Floors: 5
- Number of Units: 108
- Housing Type: Short Term Lease, Unfurnished
- Weekdays: 08:30 AM - 05:30 PM
- Saturday: Closed
- Sunday: Closed