Thank you! Your email has been sent.Go Back to Listing
Property OverviewHeritage Park, in Livermore, California 94551 for independent seniors aged 55 or better, offers pet friendly apartments in Northern California. Our apartment homes feature fully equipped kitchens, private living areas, separate dining rooms and generous closet space. Our community offers a heated pool and spa, picnic area, on site recycling and beautiful grounds. We also have a clubhouse with billiards, free coffee, and organized activities. We re conveniently located near I 580, the Wheels bus system, the Senior Center and many local parks. Call or visit our website to learn more and schedule your personal tour.
- Unfurnished Available
- Wheelchair Access
- Price range is based on flexible lease length and specific move-in date.
- Cats Allowed
- Small Dogs Allowed
- Large Dogs Allowed
Our pet-friendly apartments welcome most breeds of dogs. However, because certain dogs do not thrive in a community environment, we cannot accommodate the following breeds or mixes: Akita, American Staffordshire Terrier, Bull Terrier, Chow, Doberman, German Shepherd, Husky, Pit Bull, Presa Canario, Rottweiler and Wolf Hybrid. We accept pets up to 30 lbs.
Pet Questions? Call Toll Free: (925) 961-8021
- Street Parking
- Assigned Parking
- Parking Lot
- Parking for residents is available on a first-come, first-served basis in our private parking lot. Ample visitor parking. Covered carport parking options are available for residents. Limited to specific locations within the community. Street parking for guests and residents is available on a first-come, first-served basis.
- Parking Space Fee: $10.00
- Pleasanton /Livermore /Dublin
- BuildingType: Apartment
- Number of Floors: 2
- Number of Units: 167
- Housing Type: Unfurnished
- Weekdays: Mon: 9:00 AM-5:00 PM, Tue: 9:00 AM-5:00 PM, Wed: 9:00 AM-5:00 PM, Thu: 9:00 AM-5:00 PM, Fri: 9:00 AM-5:00 PM
- Saturday: 9:00 AM-4:00 PM
- Sunday: Closed
Property and Management Company
- OP Property Management, LP