Thank you! Your email has been sent.Go Back to Listing
Rated 3.5 out of 5?by 4 reviewers.
Rated 5 out of 5?by Chachi Awesome Visit to the Property I have to say that I am one, that does not make a move to write one of these reviews, but in this case, its an absolute must to do this. I was very impressed with how clean the property is (even the garbage area is clean). I love the fact that there is a school across the street! Washer and Dryer in the apartment ..."SWEET"! ......oh and the manager is such a pleasant lady!.....She explained every detail, every process. Makes you feel like you want to live there. Unfortunately, I have a dog, and there is a no pet policy, but if I did not have my puppy, this would be the place to live!!! July 30, 2013
Rated 3 out of 5?by angie This apartment is a good choice. I like the fact that this place is across the street from my children's school, has security, and the manager is fantastic! July 29, 2013
Rated 5 out of 5?by Drew & Lilya We are welcome here! We just moved to Alderwood Park! And feel as here our Home! Management and office stuff are very professional and cheerful. Our apartment was nice, clean and cozy. Thank you for making our moving so easy. January 22, 2013
Rated 1 out of 5?by rose has no pool!!!! I feel that these apartments would be better if they had a pool it has no pool!!! I think it would be fantastic if they built a pool. If they dont I would not reccomend this place. January 19, 2013
Property OverviewWelcome to Alderwood Park, a beautiful place to live. Our property features lush landscaping in a quiet, peaceful environment. You will enjoy the spacious apartments and wonderful neighbors. Call our leasing office today for more information on your new home at Alderwood Park.
Sorry, we had trouble getting that information. Please try again.
Name Rent Deposit Beds Baths Sq. Ft.
- Air Conditioning
- Washer / Dryer
- Unfurnished Available
- High Speed Internet Available
- Storage Space(s)
- Package Receiving
- On-Site Management
- On-Site Maintenance
- Controlled Access
- 1 Month
- 3 Months
- 6 Months
- 12 Months
Sorry, no pets.
Pet Questions? Call Toll Free: (925) 961-8325
- Street Parking
- Assigned Parking
Additional Parking Information
- Gated parking available. Parking by permit only.
- Pleasanton /Livermore /Dublin
- Distance to Dry Cleaning: Within Walking Distance
- Distance to Laundromat: On-site
- Train: BART - More Than 5 Minute Drive
- Bus: Junction Ave. - Within Walking Distance
- Highway: 580 - Less Than 5 Minute Drive
- Elementary School: Portola Avenue
- Junior High School: Junction Avenue
- BuildingType: Walk Up,Courtyard,Apt. Community
- Number of Floors: 3
- Number of Units: 45
- Housing Type: Short Term Lease, Unfurnished
- Weekdays: 09:00 AM - 05:00 PM
- Saturday: 10:00 AM - 02:00 PM
- Sunday: Closed
Property and Management Company
- Fuller Enterprises Properties