Thank you! Your email has been sent.Go Back to Listing
Rated 5 out of 5?by 1 reviewer.
Rated 5 out of 5?by yoyo4 great value for the money i really like the area and the value you get for your money here,and would recommend it to anyone wanting to live here. November 29, 2013
Property OverviewBuilt in 1928, The Fleur De Lis building is at the center of it all. Ideally located 1 block north of Hollywood Boulevard near classic theaters, and the Hollywood Walk of Fame. With much of the original Art Deco intact, you'll enjoy the sophisticated style of your new home. This building offers spectacular views of the Hollywood Hills. ALL UTILITIES PAID!
Sorry, we had trouble getting that information. Please try again.
Name Rent Deposit Beds Baths Sq. Ft.
- Unfurnished Available
- Vintage Building
- On-Site Management
- Controlled Access
- 12 Months
- Cats Allowed
- Small Dogs Allowed
Additional Parking Information
- Number of Paid Parking Spaces: 8
- Distance to Dry Cleaning: Within Walking Distance
- Distance to Laundromat: On-site
- Train: Hollywood/Highland - Within Walking Distance
- Highway: Fwy. 101 - 5 To 15 Minute Drive
- BuildingType: Apt. Community
- Number of Floors: 5
- Number of Units: 59
- Housing Type: Unfurnished
- Weekdays: 09:00 AM - 05:00 PM
- Saturday: By Appointment
- Sunday: By Appointment