Thank you! Your email has been sent.Go Back to Listing
Rated 5 out of 5?by 1 reviewer.
Rated 5 out of 5?by RonJr Courtyard Apartment Resident! I have lived in this complex for 3.5 years now. The staff (leasing office and maintenance crew) is very friendly, responsive, and professional. There is gated parking, I also have a garage which I pay extra for, neighbors are friendly. My 2bd 2ba unit has a great, spacious layout. I couldn't have asked for a more. Great location near the local shopping centers, freeway onramps, and downtown Hayward. I enjoy living here, and highly recommend it. Some items of note: - Off of a busy street, sometimes there is a lot of traffic -I do hear my neighbors through the walls, but it isn't frequently and never bothersome. August 27, 2013
Property OverviewWelcome to Courtyard Apartments, a great place to call home. Our oversized living spaces feature new appliances, dishwashers, and ceiling fans. Our community amenities include on-site laundry facilities and a newly refurbished pool located in our attractive courtyard. We are conveniently located near the finest in shopping, dining, and entertainment. Call today to see your new home at Courtyard Apartments!
Sorry, we had trouble getting that information. Please try again.
Name Rent Deposit Beds Baths Sq. Ft.
- Air Conditioning
- Unfurnished Available
- High Speed Internet Available
- Storage Space(s)
- Package Receiving
- Wheelchair Access
- On-Site Management
- On-Site Maintenance
- Controlled Access
- House-Sitting Service
- 6 Months
- 9 Months
- 12 Months
No pets allowed.
Pet Questions? Call Toll Free: (510) 200-0390
- Parking Garage
- Street Parking
- Assigned Parking
- Parking Lot
Additional Parking Information
- One free lot parking space per apartment. $25/carport and $50/garage fees for additional parking spaces when available.
- Number of Free Parking Spaces: 1
- Number of Paid Parking Spaces: 1
- Parking Space Fee: $25.00 - $50.00
- San Leandro/SanLorenzo/Hayward
- Distance to Dry Cleaning: Within Walking Distance
- Distance to Laundromat: On-site
- Train: BART - Within Walking Distance
- Highway: I-880 or I-580 - Less Than 5 Minute Drive
- Elementary School: East Avenue Elementary
- Junior High School: Bret Hart Middle School
- High School: Hayward High School
- BuildingType: Apt. Community, Courtyard
- Number of Floors: 3
- Number of Units: 72
- Housing Type: Short Term Lease, Unfurnished
- Weekdays: 09:00 AM - 05:30 PM
- Saturday: By Appointment
- Sunday: Closed