Thank you! Your email has been sent.Go Back to Listing
Property OverviewPrint our Coupon from this Ad and Call for current specials! Eagles Point Apartments offers a beautiful apartment community in the heart of Escondido. The community is located on a beautiful hill surrounded by lush landscaping. You'll love the convenience of having highways 78 and 15, Camp Pendleton, MCAS Miramar, shopping, restaurants, and major attractions such as the San Diego Wild Zoo Safari Park and Legoland just minutes away.At Eagles Point, you can select from a variety of unique floorplans. Our spacious apartment homes come fully equipped with standard features such as private balconies and patios, ceiling fans, all electric kitchens, air-conditioning, and, in select units, breakfast bars.Take advantage of all the highly desirable community amenities we offer at Eagles Point. At Eagles Point you can enjoy a beautiful sunny day lounging by one of our two sparkling swimming pools, or unwind in one of our two soothing hot spas. At Eagles Point, there's something for everyone. We are also a pet-friendly community, so bring the whole family! Visit our photo gallery today and see for yourself why Eagles Point is the picture-perfect community for your lifestyle. Call today for more details!
Sorry, we had trouble getting that information. Please try again.
Name Rent Deposit Beds Baths Sq. Ft.
- Air Conditioning
- Unfurnished Available
- High Speed Internet Available
- Storage Space(s)
- Wheelchair Access
- Tennis Court(s)
- On-Site Management
- On-Site Maintenance
- 1 Month
- 6 Months
- 12 Months
- Cats Allowed
- Small Dogs Allowed
Some dog breed restrictions apply. 25lb dog limit $500 deposit. $20 per month per pet pet rent. Up to two pets per apartment.
Pet Questions? Call Toll Free: (866) 662-1758
- Assigned Parking
- Parking Lot
Additional Parking Information
- One time parking permit fee of $20. Up to two vehicles per apartment. Lots of guest parking!
- Not Applicable
- Distance to Dry Cleaning: Within Walking Distance
- Distance to Laundromat: On-site
- Train: Sprinter - Less Than 5 Minute Drive
- Bus: Coaster - Within Walking Distance
- Highway: Route 15 and Route 78 - Less Than 5 Minute Drive
- Park: Washington
- Elementary School: Oak Hill
- Junior High School: Hidden Valley
- High School: Orange Glen
- BuildingType: Apt. Community
- Number of Floors: 4
- Number of Units: 519
- Housing Type: Short Term Lease, Unfurnished
- Weekdays: 09:00 AM - 05:00 PM
- Saturday: 09:00 AM - 05:00 PM
- Sunday: 11:00 AM - 03:00 PM