Thank you! Your email has been sent.Go Back to Listing
Rated 4.3 out of 5?by 3 reviewers.
Rated 5 out of 5?by Malu McClellan Terrace apt It is good located! but it will be nice if the rent is not to expensive and more when is located around college and school and it is difficult to get an apartment close by! March 3, 2014
Rated 4 out of 5?by SRK444 Good value for the money This is a small little complex, well reviewed. We went there but it was already full. They pay for water, utilities, trash. So you pretty much pay for rent and cable/internet. Good pricing close to Cupertino and interstate. December 25, 2013
Rated 4 out of 5?by Raj2013 This apartment community is friendly We were looking for house on rent here in this aparment. The community living here helped us in indicating the availability. The apartment is very close to Abraham Lincoln Elementary school which is a good advantage. May 18, 2013
Property OverviewMcClellan Terrace is located in walking distance to the award winning top schools, Lincoln Elementary, Kennedy Middle, and Monta Vista (chosen as one of the top 50 high schools in the U.S. by U. S. News and World Report). With our convenient location, you are just minutes from fine dining, shopping and recreation. McClellan Terrace is located very close to highways 280, 85, 880 and 101. With features such as a swimming pool, saunas, playground, picnic area and exercise facility, you'll be living the good life at McClellan Terrace! Call now for details!!!
Sorry, we had trouble getting that information. Please try again.
Name Rent Deposit Beds Baths Sq. Ft.
- Air Conditioning
- Unfurnished Available
- High Speed Internet Available
- Residents Lounge
- Package Receiving
- Wheelchair Access
- Fitness Center: Free
- On-Site Management
- On-Site Maintenance
- 6 Months
- 12 Months
- Cats Allowed
- Small Dogs Allowed
$600 pet fee.
Pet Questions? Call Toll Free: (866) 203-8211
- Assigned Parking
- Parking Lot
Additional Parking Information
- 1 designated carport parking space per resident. 2 qualified vehicles per unit on site maximum.
- Number of Free Parking Spaces: 2
- San Jose
- Distance to Dry Cleaning: Less Than 5 Minute Drive
- Distance to Laundromat: On-site
- Highway: 85 & 280 - Less Than 5 Minute Drive
- Park: Cupertino Sports Park
- Elementary School: Lincoln Primary School
- Junior High School: Kennedy Junior High School
- High School: Monta Vista High School
- BuildingType: Apt. Community
- Number of Floors: 2
- Number of Units: 94
- Housing Type: Short Term Lease, Unfurnished
- Weekdays: 09:00 AM - 05:00 PM, Except closed major holidays
- Saturday: Closed
- Sunday: 10:00 AM - 04:00 PM
Property and Management Company
- Campbell Associates