Thank you! Your email has been sent.Go Back to Listing
Property OverviewCentered in a prime Northeast location on the corner of Columbus and Panorama overlooking the Kern River Valley, Panorama Pines Apartments is close to schools, recreation areas and two major shopping centers. In addition, Bakersfield Jr. College is located less than a mile away. The complex is conveniently located a few minutes away from Freeway 178 and a short 10-minute drive brings you to downtown Bakersfield. The complex offers a variety of amenities and clean, well maintained grounds for your enjoyment. Featuring three unique floor plans to accommodate a variety of needs. Our 1 Bedroom flat features an open floor plan and cathedral ceiling in the living area, and a balcony off the bedroom perfect for relaxing and enjoying the outdoor air. The Master Bedroom Unit is a 2 Bedroom, 2 Bath Apartment with attached Garage and enclosed patio with interior and exterior access. The 2 Bedroom Townhome features upstairs bedrooms with a pass-through bath and separate vanities adjoining a common area. There is a half bath downstairs, and a private enclosed patio for your outdoor enjoyment. If you are searching for a great apartment home rental in Bakersfield, California come and join the residents at Panorama Pines to experience our professional customer service and easy apartment living.
Sorry, we had trouble getting that information. Please try again.
Name Rent Deposit Beds Baths Sq. Ft.
- Air Conditioning
- Unfurnished Available
- High Speed Internet Available
- Storage Space(s)
- On-Site Management
- On-Site Maintenance
- 1 Month
- Cats Allowed
- All pets must be spayed/neutered
- Pet Interview Required
Pet rent and additional deposit required. Please call for details.
Pet Questions? Call Toll Free: (866) 661-6594
- Parking Garage
- Street Parking
- Assigned Parking
- Parking Lot
Additional Parking Information
- Garages with 2 bdrm/2 bath units. Assigned carport parking. Open parking in lot, off-street parking available on Columbus Ave.
- Kern County
- Distance to Dry Cleaning: Less Than 5 Minute Drive
- Distance to Laundromat: On-site
- Bus: GET - Within Walking Distance
- Highway: Hwy. 178 - 5 To 15 Minute Drive
- Park: Univeristy City
- Elementary School: Eissler
- Junior High School: Chipman
- High School: Highland
- BuildingType: Apt. Community
- Number of Floors: 2
- Number of Units: 59
- Housing Type: Short Term Lease, Unfurnished
- Weekdays: 10:00 AM - 05:00 PM
- Saturday: Closed
- Sunday: Closed