Thank you! Your email has been sent.Go Back to Listing
Property OverviewHeritage Village Anaheim Senior Apartments in Anaheim, CA 92805 offers independent living options for residents aged 55 . Just minutes from the 5, 57, 91 and 22 freeways. Pet friendly senior apartments featuring large private patios and balconies with private storage, 24 hour maintenance, free coffee and snacks, on site recycling and courtesy patrol. Weekly resident activities in the clubhouse; plus a business center and lending library. Within walking distance of pharmacies, banking and the post office. We are close to Anaheim Police Department, Disneyland and the senior programs at the Downtown Community Center. Call or visit our website today to schedule your personal tour!
- Unfurnished Available
- Business Center
- Wheelchair Access
- Price range is based on flexible lease length and specific move-in date.
- Cats Allowed
- Small Dogs Allowed
- Large Dogs Allowed
Our pet-friendly apartments welcome most breeds of dogs. However, because certain dogs do not thrive in a community environment, we cannot accommodate the following breeds or mixes: Akita, American Staffordshire Terrier, Bull Terrier, Chow, Doberman, German Shepherd, Husky, Pit Bull, Presa Canario, Rottweiler and Wolf Hybrid. We accept pets up to 30 lbs. Vet records and photo are required.
Pet Questions? Call Toll Free: (562) 315-7692
- Assigned Parking
- Parking Lot
- Parking for residents is available on a first-come, first-served basis in our private parking lot. Maximum 2 permits per home.
- Anaheim / Anaheim Hills
- BuildingType: Apartment
- Number of Floors: 2
- Number of Units: 196
- Housing Type: Unfurnished
- Weekdays: Mon: 9:00 AM-6:00 PM, Tue: 9:00 AM-6:00 PM, Wed: 9:00 AM-6:00 PM, Thu: 9:00 AM-6:00 PM, Fri: 9:00 AM-6:00 PM
- Saturday: 10:00 AM-5:00 PM
- Sunday: Closed
Property and Management Company
- OP Property Management, LP