Finding Apartments to Rent in Anaheim, CA
The sunny Southern California city of Anaheim has a variety of apartment options to choose from. They range from those located in large indoor complexes to those found in smaller, open-air hallway units. Apartments in this city also come in a number of different sizes and floor plans that can comfortably accommodate everything from families with children to singles. Some apartments feature two-story units while others come in a studio layout. Many Anaheim apartments also come with amenities which include gated communities, pools, laundry rooms, exercise rooms, community game areas, playgrounds, and more. The number and variety of apartment rentals in the area ensure that there is something for almost every budget and style.
Top Neighborhoods in Anaheim, CA
Some of the most popular neighborhoods in Anaheim include the East Bridgewood Drive/South Canyon Garden Lane area, Peralta Hills, and the Nohl Ranch Road/South Imperial Highway area.
- East Bridgewood Drive/South Canyon Garden Lane: This lovely neighborhood is made up of large to medium size homes with more than three bedrooms. It is considered a family-friendly neighborhood with low rates of crime, excellent public schools, and owner-occupied homes all of which help to create a friendly and stable environment. The majority of residents in this neighborhood are employed in management, executive, or other professional occupations with the next largest majority finding employment in sales and service jobs.
- Peralta Hills: The Peralta Hills neighborhood primarily consists of medium size homes with three or more bedrooms. A culturally diverse neighborhood, it has proven to be most suited for families with school-age children, college-educated executives, retirees, and sophisticated urban dwellers. The most common form of employment among Peralta Hills residents is found in the fields of executive, management, or other professional work with the second most common occupations being in the sales and services industry.
- Nohl Ranch Road/South Imperial Highway: In the beautiful Nohl Ranch Road/South Imperial Highway area most homes fall in the large to medium size range. This neighborhood is considered to be both peaceful and quiet and has low crime rates and above average safety when compared to other California areas. It is a wonderful neighborhood for executives, retirees and families. This neighborhood is home to residents who find employment in management, executive, or other professional occupation fields with service and sales being the second most common type of employment.
Cultural Attractions in Anaheim, CA
Anaheim is most famously known as the home of Disneyland and Disney’s California Adventure. These large and family-friendly theme parks bring in thousands of visitors each year from out of state as well as nearby neighborhoods. Though Disneyland may be the most well-known feature of the city, there are a number of other exciting attractions here as well. These include:
- MUZEO: This unique museum finds links to the community through the exploration and celebration of the city’s diverse culture, heritage and arts. The museum provides an unusual take on these fields by showcasing them through creative programming. It is the host to three traveling exhibits each year that are enhanced with special activities, events, and programs.
- Angel Stadium: Anaheim is the home of the Major League Baseball team, The Los Angeles Angels of Anaheim. This beautiful stadium has been designed to be a family-friendly environment complete with concessions, gift stores, photo opportunities and more.
- The OC Restaurant Week: This annual festival takes place in Anaheim as well as within other areas of Orange County. It features cuisine from the best OC restaurants and offers special prices so diners can sample the county’s diverse fare.
Nightlife in Anaheim, CA
Anaheim provides a variety of exciting nighttime activities that can be fun on weeknights as well as weekends. One of the popular locations in the city is Downtown Disney located on Disneyland property. This famous Anaheim destination includes dozens of specialty stores, restaurants of every flavor, bar and grills, clothing shops, and novelty entertainment venues which include Build-a-Bear Workshop and ESPN Zone.
Also located in Anaheim is K1 Speed. This fun attraction provides an indoor karting revolution with its European-style racing. The tracks have been professionally designed to provide an exciting experience with every visit. It’s a venue that provides a unique distraction for visitors of almost all ages.
The many attractions found in Anaheim make it a prime location for tourists and all the restaurants and diversions that cater to the tourist crowd. Residents have the benefit of enjoying the many top-quality restaurants, bakeries and specialty dessert shops year round which always provide an enjoyable nighttime escape.
Weather in Anaheim, CA
Anaheim features perfect weather for beach-goers, amusement park tourists, museum hunters and everyday residents. With an average temperature of 70 degrees and an average annual rainfall of between 10 and 14 inches, the city offers the perfect conditions to enjoy all the local attractions. Anaheim sees sun 70 percent of the time which makes a dress code of shorts and flip flops comfortable and fashionable at almost any time of the year. Anaheim’s good weather makes its proximity to amusement parks, beaches, cultural destinations and museums all the more enjoyable since residents and visitors rarely have to alter their plans due to inclement conditions.View Apartments in Anaheim, California
Sorry, no results were found.
Please search again using the following suggestions.
- Make sure that the city and state or ZIP are entered correctly
- Search for nearby cities.
- Try using less specific search criteria.
Your email has been sent.