Thank you! Your email has been sent.Go Back to Listing
Property OverviewCountry Living - City Close! Reminiscent of the grand traditions of Southwestern missions, Mission Shadows apartments are a complete departure from rental living as its existed in the Valley:Centuries away from the hustle and bustle, Minutes from special entertainment and recreational destinations of the Valley, Easy access to freeways, close to restaurants and shopping! Each floor plan is a blend of relaxed comfort and sophisticated style with features and amenities found only in custom homes. With an authentic bell tower, columns and decorative tile Mission Shadows recreates the cloistered, Spanish look and feel of the original mission. Yet Mission Shadows is very much a part of the 20th century.
Sorry, we had trouble getting that information. Please try again.
Name Rent Deposit Beds Baths Sq. Ft.
- Air Conditioning
- Unfurnished Available
- Storage Space(s)
- Package Receiving
- Fitness Center: Free
- On-Site Management
- On-Site Maintenance
- Controlled Access
- Cats Allowed
- Small Dogs Allowed
- Large Dogs Allowed
Cats accepted upon approval. Call for details Dogs accepted upon approval. Breed restrictions and 80 lb limit apply. Call for details. 80lb weight limit full grown.
Pet Questions? Call Toll Free: (866) 866-9885
- Assigned Parking
- North Central Corridor
- Train: Convenient Access to Light Rail Tra
- Highway: Easy Freeway Access to I - 17, I -
- Park: Washington Park
- Elementary School: Richard E. Miller Elementary School
- Junior High School: Royal Palm Middle School
- High School: Sunnyslope High School
- BuildingType: Apartment
- Number of Floors: 2
- Number of Units: 237
- Housing Type: Unfurnished
- Weekdays: Mon: 9:00 AM-6:00 PM, Tue: 9:00 AM-6:00 PM, Wed: 9:00 AM-6:00 PM, Thu: 9:00 AM-6:00 PM, Fri: 9:00 AM-6:00 PM
- Saturday: 10:00 AM-5:00 PM
- Sunday: 10:00 AM-5:00 PM