Thank you! Your email has been sent.Go Back to Listing
Rated 5 out of 5?by 1 reviewer.
Rated 5 out of 5?by mxs Best apartment I've lived in I lived at Sunset Landing from Feb 2012 through Feb of this year. The only reason I moved was for a second bathroom. I had several great neighbors who I am still friends with. My apartment was super cute, had newer appliance and flooring and maintenance staff was great and trustworthy. Friendly staff, they had activies and the management actually had extra food stored in the office in case residents ran into hard times. I would recommend this apartment to anyone. March 18, 2013
Property Overview~*~*~*~*~!!Amenities include private patios, pool, playground, free DVD movie rentals & 24 hour pool and fitness center. Washer/dryer included. Call today to make Sunset Landing your next new home.
Sorry, we had trouble getting that information. Please try again.
Name Rent Deposit Beds Baths Sq. Ft.
- Air Conditioning
- Washer / Dryer
- Unfurnished Available
- Storage Space(s)
- Business Center
- Package Receiving
- Wheelchair Access
- Free Weights
- Fitness Center: Free
- On-Site Management
- On-Site Maintenance
- 9 Months
- 12 Months
- 13 Months
- Cats Allowed
- Small Dogs Allowed
- Pet Interview Required
Breed restrictions apply. 25lb limit.
Pet Questions? Call Toll Free: (877) 365-6625
- Assigned Parking
Additional Parking Information
- Assigned covered parking for every apartment home.
- Distance to Dry Cleaning: More Than 5 Minute Drive
- Bus: Valley Metro or Dial A Ride - Within Walking Distance
- Highway: Easy Freeway Access - 5 To 15 Minute Drive
- Park: Sahuaro Ranch
- Elementary School: Sunset Vista
- Junior High School: Challenger
- High School: Glendale
- BuildingType: Apt. Community
- Number of Floors: 2
- Number of Units: 223
- Housing Type: Unfurnished
- Weekdays: 09:00 AM - 06:00 PM, Except 85302
- Saturday: 10:00 AM - 05:00 PM
- Sunday: Closed
Property and Management Company
- Sunset Landing